Tickets

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Ihearye
I see that even though ST have been handed out, we are still be offered the free ifollow.Wasn't expecting that generosity
Shade
Ihearye wrote:I see that even though ST have been handed out, we are still be offered the free ifollow.Wasn't expecting that generosity
It's only fair really. If you can't go but you've paid then you should still have the right to see the game during a pandemic. Hopefully people won't be giving their codes away willy-nilly though, as the club needs those £10's from people paying to watch online.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Artemis wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:No need to think Ihearye, it is fact: Tier 2 areas allowed up to 2,000, or half normal capacity, whichever is lower. So our max would be 2,000. The safety folk will determine the exact number.
Wrong. As Andy said earlier in the thread and as pointed out by the club on Tuesday (https://www.ctfc.com/news/2020/december ... t-holders/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) in tier 2, its the lower of 50% of socially distanced (not normal) capacity or 2000, which means, according to the club:

".....because the Jonny-Rocks Stadium is not a large ground, our socially distanced capacity is likely to be no more than 2,000 meaning that for the immediate future we will be able to admit around 1,000 people to matches."

Which will be why they issued tickets for the Bolton and Stevenage games at the same time as Exeter.

It's going to be odd with just a 1000 or so there. But better than nothing!
Thanks. Apologies Andy. My turn to not keep up with the news.

Anyway, ifollow for me. Hopefully my ticket arrives before Boxing Day.
Shade
Anyone know what the spacing is going to be like tomorrow? I have my ticket the row in front of and 2 seats to the right of the person I go with. We are in the same household - would we be able to actually sit together or is it very strict sit in your seats only?

I would email and ask but I know they said don't email as they're very busy.
evans123
Looking at these pictures from Twitter of the ground... It appears they have put red X's on all the seats which you're not meant to sit on due to social distancing.

How have you ended up apart from someone you live in the same household with?

https://twitter.com/CTFCofficial/status ... 73664?s=19
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Yes I thought when buying season tickets the point of telling the club if you were in a bubble with another season ticket holder was so they could put you next to each other.
Shade
I don't know, the chap in the ticket office gave me both sets of tickets and said about they're only up until boxing day, not had much time to sort things, etc, and then when I opened them and had a look after I'd left discovered they're a row and a couple of seats apart - kinda then assumed that would be the same for everybody! I'll email after the game tomorrow but I assume it's probably too late to do anything about it until the first league game after boxing day.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Shade wrote:I don't know, the chap in the ticket office gave me both sets of tickets and said about they're only up until boxing day, not had much time to sort things, etc, and then when I opened them and had a look after I'd left discovered they're a row and a couple of seats apart - kinda then assumed that would be the same for everybody! I'll email after the game tomorrow but I assume it's probably too late to do anything about it until the first league game after boxing day.
Did you and the other person provide the bubble details after buying the tickets? Maybe the policy has changed since then and everyone is in the same boat as you.
evans123
The social distancing / bubbles have been based on what we sent the club back in September / October time when they were preparing to have fans back for the first time.
Shade
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Shade wrote:I don't know, the chap in the ticket office gave me both sets of tickets and said about they're only up until boxing day, not had much time to sort things, etc, and then when I opened them and had a look after I'd left discovered they're a row and a couple of seats apart - kinda then assumed that would be the same for everybody! I'll email after the game tomorrow but I assume it's probably too late to do anything about it until the first league game after boxing day.
Did you and the other person provide the bubble details after buying the tickets? Maybe the policy has changed since then and everyone is in the same boat as you.
We have the same address and surname, paid for them both at the same time, all communication about both through one email on the occasions we have had to contact, for example when saying we would be happy to move seats if necessary - what other bubble info did I need to give?
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Shade wrote:
We have the same address and surname, paid for them both at the same time, all communication about both through one email on the occasions we have had to contact, for example when saying we would be happy to move seats if necessary - what other bubble info did I need to give?
They specifically asked for an email from you and the other individual(s) asking you to name each other as a bubble.

Email from from 14th August states:

“We therefore need to ask you to e-mail tickets@ctfc.com with the subject line “Social Bubble”, with the following information:

1) Please provide the names and address details of any season ticket holder who is in your social bubble so we can allocate seats together.

2) In the event that matches are open to season ticket holders only, is there anyone else within your bubble who does not already have a season ticket, but would like to purchase one? Please provide details.

3) If you have a seated ticket, would you be willing to be re-allocated into the Hazlewoods Stand for socially distanced matches?”

If you didn’t do that then I assume that is why seats are not together. If you did, then the Club have messed up or changed policy.
Ihearye
and why have they moved me to the singing section for my covid seat when I can't sing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Shade
Shade wrote:
They specifically asked for an email from you and the other individual(s) asking you to name each other as a bubble.

Email from from 14th August states:

“We therefore need to ask you to e-mail tickets@ctfc.com with the subject line “Social Bubble”, with the following information:

1) Please provide the names and address details of any season ticket holder who is in your social bubble so we can allocate seats together.

2) In the event that matches are open to season ticket holders only, is there anyone else within your bubble who does not already have a season ticket, but would like to purchase one? Please provide details.

3) If you have a seated ticket, would you be willing to be re-allocated into the Hazlewoods Stand for socially distanced matches?”

If you didn’t do that then I assume that is why seats are not together. If you did, then the Club have messed up or changed policy.
Yep, just checked through and I replied to that email with our names and address on 17th August. As you say, it was the email asking if we would be willing to move, as I said I replied to. Never mind, I'll email on Monday and see if anything can be done, but it's not the end of the world, we're touching distance apart and are actually going to see a game or 3.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Good luck sorting it out and enjoy the game.

It will be good to see some fans in the crowd on iFollow.