Research on Policing at Football

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

theacademic
Dear all,

Given that research is finding a more sanitised and gentrified culture of British football (see: https://www.academia.edu/18862556/Footb ... ed_Culture" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;), I am hoping you could spare a few minutes to share your views on policing at football:

https://leeds.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/policing_football" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks in advance.
theacademic
Thanks to those who have completed the survey. It is still live if anyone has a spare few minutes.
little mo
Just had a look at this, didn't like what I was reading so decided not to do it. Could not get off there so had to shut everything down quickly. STAY OFF THIS SURVEY.
Johnsons Red Army
little mo wrote:Just had a look at this, didn't like what I was reading so decided not to do it. Could not get off there so had to shut everything down quickly. STAY OFF THIS SURVEY.
All you have to do is click the 'x' and then "leave this page" or whatever message your browser says when prompted.

It's hosted by University of Leeds, hardly a website to be worrying about :lol: !
Johnsons Red Army
Completed the survey, it took less than 5 minutes. I didn't get any pop ups, didn't get any viruses and my computer didn't crash either :lol: !
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
It is a legit survey and I completed some time ago.

Research and policy in any discipline can only succeed if sufficient evidence is gathered.

I would encourage all to participate.
Malabus
I would do it if there was a £500 prize draw for all participates.
little mo
Johnsons Red Army wrote:Completed the survey, it took less than 5 minutes. I didn't get any pop ups, didn't get any viruses and my computer didn't crash either :lol: !

I really was a bit worried about it so I thought I would warn people. Not very good with these computer thingys. RCS thank you for explaining things properly. Johnsons Red Army, did you really have to post two replies, both ending with a laughing face. We are not all computer experts like you obviously are. :evil: