FGR Where it went wrong

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

bcrobin
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/671147 ... een-Rovers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Obviously it's the meats fault....
andgarod
haha cock up or rather carrots up
Parkin like a pizza !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Only the Daily Express could claim the reconstituted bone, cartilage and factory floor scrapings in Greggs products is actual meat.

Maybe if Parkin kept off the grease and fat pies and pasties he way have got to his missed tap in a bit more easily.

At least get to Nando's like Marlon and our other six-pack boys used to!
Malabus
Why did this tickle me.

A pastry producer at the club’s local branch [Greggs] in Nailsworth, near Stroud in Gloucestershire, said: "We get quite a few of the players in here most weeks.”

:)
Ralph
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Only the Daily Express could claim the reconstituted bone, cartilage and factory floor scrapings in Greggs products is actual meat.

Maybe if Parkin kept off the grease and fat pies and pasties he way have got to his missed tap in a bit more easily.

At least get to Nando's like Marlon and our other six-pack boys used to!
No they have just reprinted the story that was in the local paper there, Stroud news and journal?. I saw that story yesterday

Parkin filling his face is :lol: They're like kids out of school and down the shop for beer and fags
everyman
Malabus wrote:Why did this tickle me.

A pastry producer at the club’s local branch [Greggs] in Nailsworth, near Stroud in Gloucestershire, said: "We get quite a few of the players in here most weeks.”

:)
They must be thick using Greggs,when Williams kitchen is nearby ?
Now called William`s Food Hall ?
vikerlane
Too many egos, too much "we don't belong here", not enough team spirit.
eeneff
Good stuff from the Express... Except, there is NOT a Greggs in Nailsworth.

Still, never let the facts get in the way of a good story.
Artemis
indeed, and similarly, "but although the club has a vegan food policy, players do not have to adhere to it away from work." So, non-story really. Still, tickles the sense of righteousness in the ignorant opinionated bigots that read that kind of vitriolic nonsensical newspaper.
Ralph
As I pointed out yesterday, they are just copying the story the local paper ran on Monday
Artemis
Doesn't say much for the readership of the Stroud News and Journal then!