So called Efl cup highlights...

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

darreno
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P_UWMMekSGA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Nice propoganda for the championship club :roll:
Red Duke
There is over 10 minutes of highlights on Robins Player. We care ertainly get more highlights this season than the last time we were in the Football League.
vickeryc
I thought we had a few decent efforts on goal?
CTFC03
After seeing that, nobody really at fault for the first goal, second goal was a disgrace.

They missed AMS's curler & Rowe's chance in the second half!
Reliant Robin
Dreadful one-sided 'coverage'.

First goal was absolute quality and demonstrates the expected difference in class between Prem/Championship v Leagues 1 & 2 sides. Second goal came about from a series of poor passing decisions which enabled Newcastle to pressure our back line into mistakes. Other than that, Cheltenham kept their shape and defensive organisation pretty solid and underlines why we are not conceding many goals. We've had some really tough opening games and they've not been disasters despite us not being at our best.

Once we have found our feet in League 2, and I think we are getting closer, I really believe we will fly.
Shade
I thought Perez wandered down the line and was waved back on to the pitch right down by the play, which is how he snuck in there unmarked and why GJ was so annoyed? I don't see that as a gulf in class, more that the ball ricocheted to a player that shouldn't have been allowed to have been there.

Second was a shambles. I'm confident that sort of thing won't happen again now RD is back with us.
Johnsons Red Army
I, too, am a lot more optimistic about things now we have Dickie back.