Who were all the jackets

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

andgarod
A number of elderly men with clipboards and ids on yellow tags wondering around in the main stand
Who were they and what were they doing
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
My guess would be a manual survey count of visitor demographics commissioned by the Club, to record gender, ethnicity and broad age-band groups for market research purposes.

My non-serious guess would be HMRC bods verifying the attendance to make sure our dodgy 'official' attendances of past decades have not reared again.

Or, FGR Stasi making sure no CTFC (either one) fans are undocumented so they can't sneak into the New Lawn.
Reliant Robin
In think they were Kenny's relatives, as he was on the Channel 5 Football League show last night, so probably needed some insights to make him sound knowledgeable on the show ;)
Sprout Picker
Reliant Robin wrote:In think they were Kenny's relatives, as he was on the Channel 5 Football League show last night, so probably needed some insights to make him sound knowledgeable on the show ;)
Their commentator wasn't too knowledgeable mistaking Jack Munns for Jordan Cranston.
Shade
Sprout Picker wrote:
Reliant Robin wrote:In think they were Kenny's relatives, as he was on the Channel 5 Football League show last night, so probably needed some insights to make him sound knowledgeable on the show ;)
Their commentator wasn't too knowledgeable mistaking Jack Munns for Jordan Cranston.
Easily done, they're both...people.

I thought the most astonishing thing about that was that they showed a kinda close up of Munnsy when he'd hit the post, and then he scored in the very next clip. How can you not see that it's the same player? I'd expect two Jordan Cranston mentions at the very least if they had them mixed up.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Shade wrote:
Sprout Picker wrote:
Easily done, they're both...people.

I thought the most astonishing thing about that was that they showed a kinda close up of Munnsy when he'd hit the post, and then he scored in the very next clip. How can you not see that it's the same player? I'd expect two Jordan Cranston mentions at the very least if they had them mixed up.
I wonder if the people who write and read the commentary script actually watch the footage.