Busy 25 days.

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

everyman
With 5 home games in 25 days,this could be an expensive time before Christmas,how can the club ease the cost for fans attending these matches ?And keep the crowd fig`s. up.Free for kids just this month ?
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
everyman wrote:With 5 home games in 25 days,this could be an expensive time before Christmas,how can the club ease the cost for fans attending these matches ?And keep the crowd fig`s. up.Free for kids just this month ?
Crewe is already discounted and the checkatrade doesn't really count, so that could easily be made £5 quid adults and U16 free.
Artemis
How about a buy now, pay later type scheme, similar to a half-season ticket, or in this case, a two-thirds season ticket, paid just like the rest of Christmas for most, in January.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
I would offer: go to the Crewe cup game and get free entry to the Bolton.
robinsrule
I really don't think people's finances are an issue. It's simply that they choose not to spend their money on CTFC, regardless of the cost. For the first month of the season we are told everyone is on holiday, then the weather gets cold which puts people off. Oh, and don't forget the plastic Man U fans watching the Champions League (except for this season, ha ha). Other clubs' attendances don't seem to dip like ours, I think the only way to get the crowds up is by challenging at the top of the table.

I know I am being a grumpy git and many of you have got good and potentially viable ideas to help the club :D
Shade
Let's face it, the only time our attendance is going to go up is when we are flying. When we're doing poorly our crowds will dip. When we're doing ok and there's a chance we might have an upturn, a few will come that otherwise wouldn't. We're not the only club that has fans do this, we just focus on ours more.