Sutton V Cheltenham Streams

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Shade
I thought my fellow Robins that can't make the game would be equally shocked and saddened to learn it seems there will be live streams of the game on the internet tomorrow. Obviously I don't condone this but doing a Google search for "Sutton v Cheltenham live stream" shows that there are many scoundrels out there...even YouTube seems to be carrying some, although I don't know if that will be blocked in the UK yet as it doesn't start until about 2.30pm.

Terrible.
Malabus
Don't fall for old YouTube live football e.t.c ...try and find a global tv app and do some searching.
THECHOIRBOY
And an hour of highlights on BTSport 1 on Sunday morning for those that have it
paperboy
THECHOIRBOY wrote:And an hour of highlights on BTSport 1 on Sunday morning for those that have it
...or at 7.00pm this evening.
Amber SUFC
Shade wrote:I thought my fellow Robins that can't make the game would be equally shocked and saddened to learn it seems there will be live streams of the game on the internet tomorrow. Obviously I don't condone this but doing a Google search for "Sutton v Cheltenham live stream" shows that there are many scoundrels out there...even YouTube seems to be carrying some, although I don't know if that will be blocked in the UK yet as it doesn't start until about 2.30pm.

Terrible.
Live streams are killing football outside of the premier league. :evil:
Shade
Hour long match highlights are at 7.15 tonight on BT Sport 2.
BBC2 highlights programme at 6pm tomorrow.

Let's hope we want to watch them.
Ralph
Thanks for the tip it was on Shade. Long way from home and be good to have on.
Ralph
I think you could name a website where it is, just don't post a link directly to the stream

If admin or another mod has an issue with that, that is fine too
Nesty
anyone got a link that works without the popups etc ?
Shade
You just have to find the little x's and CLOSE button that is blocking the picture. If you click the wrong one then it brings a pop up. Took me a while to find them on tbis stream on cricfree, it's one little x and the word CLOSE and the screen is cleared.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Amber SUFC wrote:
Shade wrote:I thought my fellow Robins that can't make the game would be equally shocked and saddened to learn it seems there will be live streams of the game on the internet tomorrow. Obviously I don't condone this but doing a Google search for "Sutton v Cheltenham live stream" shows that there are many scoundrels out there...even YouTube seems to be carrying some, although I don't know if that will be blocked in the UK yet as it doesn't start until about 2.30pm.

Terrible.
Live streams are killing football outside of the premier league. :evil:
Indeed. People complain about L2 costing £20+ a seat but then are happy to watch pirated/stolen footage (or watch the Prem on Sky which inflates L2 wages but not income(.