Gary's Curry night

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

hepple
The crowdfunder curry night was tonight a the Spice Lodge just wondered if anyone on here went along?

Was the chat more about people telling Gary who to play and where or was it more open and friendly does Gary like it hot etc
Flux
My friend went said it was a great night, couldn't praise the club enough for putting it on. Mentioned that Ronnie Radford and others from that era might be at the game on Saturday no idea why unless the club are doing a big legends thing that's so far not been mentioned
horlickfanclub
They usually have an annual get together from Ronnies era.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Gutted to miss it - had to cancel a week prior due to a change in circs. Then ironically on Thurs AM I had to book a short notice trip to Chelt, arriving 8pm, so too late for curry in any case, then had a meeting today in an office next door to Spice Lodge.

Club offered me two free match tickets in lieu of not being able to make the ruby.
little mo
I went to it, Gary said he would do a question and answer at the dinner table and we could ask him anything and he will answer honestly in return for us keeping the answers within those 4 walls. It was a really good night.Thoroughly enjoyed it. Sorry i missed you RCS, was looking forward to having a chat.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
little mo wrote:I went to it, Gary said he would do a question and answer at the dinner table and we could ask him anything and he will answer honestly in return for us keeping the answers within those 4 walls. It was a really good night.Thoroughly enjoyed it. Sorry i missed you RCS, was looking forward to having a chat.
Me too. Happy to chat on a matchday sometime.
confused.com
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
little mo wrote:I went to it, Gary said he would do a question and answer at the dinner table and we could ask him anything and he will answer honestly in return for us keeping the answers within those 4 walls. It was a really good night.Thoroughly enjoyed it. Sorry i missed you RCS, was looking forward to having a chat.
you better be booking the whole bar with all these invites RCS :)
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
confused.com wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
you better be booking the whole bar with all these invites RCS :)
You won't be on the list if you keep this cheek up.
little mo
Some photos on CTFC facebook page.