On the pitch post Hartlepool?

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Not much to celebrate, but does anyone know if we will be allowed on the pitch after the Hartlepool game?

It would be nice for Russ to address the fans after his difficult few weeks, and if Gary is up in the Directors' seats it would be nice for the fans to give him a song and a round of applause.

Maybe hand out a few shovels and pick axes so we can hack the pitch up to cleanse the sould and celebrate the end of the ground share and the pitch deterioration.
everyman
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Not much to celebrate, but does anyone know if we will be allowed on the pitch after the Hartlepool game?

It would be nice for Russ to address the fans after his difficult few weeks, and if Gary is up in the Directors' seats it would be nice for the fans to give him a song and a round of applause.

Maybe hand out a few shovels and pick axes so we can hack the pitch up to cleanse the sould and celebrate the end of the ground share and the pitch deterioration.
Several games to be played on our hallowed sand after the Hartlepool one.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
everyman wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Not much to celebrate, but does anyone know if we will be allowed on the pitch after the Hartlepool game?

Several games to be played on our hallowed sand after the Hartlepool one.
They can go elsewhere.
Robin
Not sure I can bring myself to "celebrate" staying up in this league.
Shade
Let's save the pitch invasions for proper special occasions.
Reliant Robin
The roly poly goalie, some overweight ex-pro footballers, the world, and his dog were on the pitch the other night, along with a row of chairs with masses of contestants for a penalty competition sat on them, during half time in the Legends v Jockeys game in the week. The only thing missing was horses.

I can't see that anyone much cares about the 'hallowed turf (sand)' any longer.
andgarod
lets go out with a win next Saturday - that will do me
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Robin wrote:Not sure I can bring myself to "celebrate" staying up in this league.
You'll see I said there was mot much to celebrate and the only celebration and relief was the end of the groundshare and the rehabilitation of the pitch.

Plus Gary recovering from heart surgery.
Shade
Stay in the stands and let them do their lap of honour and then go home and hope that next time we're there for a competitive game the pitch looks like it's able to handle around 25 games on it.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Fair enough. Always like the lap of honour. Maybe the last time we some of the Champions ar WR.