Sean Newton

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Red Duke
Shade wrote:10% of the people or 10% of what they say? :lol:
Both!!
baggy89
Artemis wrote: Experience is one thing, but surely its the quality we want and until they've played a few games, that's just going reputation and heresay. So for me, the jury is out on both players we've signed, and indeed any other players we do sign, until they've actually played a game or five.
To illustrate my point about heresay and reputation, I recall Matt Taylor, Matt Richards et al were highly experienced league players and look how that turned out. Conversely, Sido Jombati was plucked from Bath City, and he did alright for us.
Are you going for hearsay or heresy there ;) ?
paperboy
baggy89 wrote:
Artemis wrote: Experience is one thing, but surely its the quality we want and until they've played a few games, that's just going reputation and heresay. So for me, the jury is out on both players we've signed, and indeed any other players we do sign, until they've actually played a game or five.
To illustrate my point about heresay and reputation, I recall Matt Taylor, Matt Richards et al were highly experienced league players and look how that turned out. Conversely, Sido Jombati was plucked from Bath City, and he did alright for us.
..are you the new Taxi Dave Baggy? :-)
theidlerich
........To illustrate my point about heresay and reputation, I recall Matt Taylor, Matt Richards et al were highly experienced league players and look how that turned out. Conversely, Sido Jombati was plucked from Bath City, and he did alright for us.
............" Best own goal ever..... all leagues!:)
Shade
In the Leagues maybe, but England U20's scored a pretty special one a couple of days ago from the edge of the centre circle.
baggy89
paperboy wrote:
baggy89 wrote:
..are you the new Taxi Dave Baggy? :-)
Nah, I just though both were applicable in this context...
:lol:
Artemis
baggy89 wrote:
baggy89 wrote:

Nah, I just though both were applicable in this context...
:lol:
Me too, hence my use of word combination... :D

We need a bloody spell checker on this forum.
Nesty
http://pleated-jeans.com/wp-content/upl ... tumblr.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;