"Drastic" action

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Fuller
Not ....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41257465" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"All we are saying, is give us a goal"
Shade
Yes...?
confused.com
He makes some good points, but the only one that really matters is the last one.
Alf
I think he's right. No team, even West Ham, has really battered us this season. We just need a bit more composure and dare I say it, it bit more luck in front of goal. When we won the National League everything we hit at goal seemed to go in, we need that back again.
Robin
I agree only Carlisle have really dominated us so we are clearly not far away from being a semi-decent team however results have to improve as they are simply unacceptable right now.
Shade
It really feels to me, and has all season so far, that anytime now we're just going to click and things will come good. However, the longer it goes on before we click, the more it starts to feel like it never will and it will end up being another season where the fire begins to smoke but never catches light, and then gets rained on heavily for 8 months.

Feels quite a bit like the start of last season with the injuries and disruption and not being able to hit the ground running, but there is obvioulsy more talent in this side now. I really hope it's just a case of "when" they find their feet rather than "if".