Are you ready LOSERS

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Swindons Finest
Are you ready for your big day out?

Now we know this game is your world cup final against your idols, but it just so happens that this time round there is a lot riding on this game for us, and therefore we will be giving your boys one hell of a shake down, and FYI should by any miracle you sell out the away end, you will be more than welcome in either of the side stands to watch the total HUMILIATION of your club.

BOOM
everyman
Swindons Finest wrote:Are you ready for your big day out?

Now we know this game is your world cup final against your idols, but it just so happens that this time round there is a lot riding on this game for us, and therefore we will be giving your boys one hell of a shake down, and FYI should by any miracle you sell out the away end, you will be more than welcome in either of the side stands to watch the total HUMILIATION of your club.

BOOM
Do you feature in that T.V. show " This Country " ?
Johnsons Red Army
http://www.robinsnestforum.co.uk/viewto ... =2&t=23983" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Great prediction last time, you mug! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Swindons Finest
I think your find that it’s the Cheltenham Town fans who will be totally embarrassed after Saturday’s game against the world famous Swindon Town, whose honours include having played in every division, 1 league cup, 1 European cup, FA cup semifinalists (twice) 3 League titles, 3 playoff wins, and 28 Wiltshire shields to boot.
Shade
"Swindons Finest" is a bit of a poor choice of name. Even Swindons finest is still about 30 IQ points beneath Cheltenham's worst. And you're the proof. "I think your find", ffs man.

All that history and you're playing us. How pathetic of you.
The Old TomCat
WOW, even I would not have 'Swindon's Finest' bottle to post such provocative thread on another clubs forum. :D
Heaven help him if result goes down as away win: will he be able to get out of bed for a week. :oops:

I'll keep tabs on game from afar.
It already looks likely to be a lively match.
Good luck to both teams.
leohoenig
I expect I'll be keeping tabs on it from even further away!
Ya Boo! (as I am sure Swindon's Finest would put it)
vickeryc
Swindons Finest wrote:I think your find that it’s the Cheltenham Town fans who will be totally embarrassed after Saturday’s game against the world famous Swindon Town, whose honours include having played in every division, 1 league cup, 1 European cup, FA cup semifinalists (twice) 3 League titles, 3 playoff wins, and 28 Wiltshire shields to boot.
We're quaking!
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Swindons Finest wrote:I think your find that it’s the Cheltenham Town fans who will be totally embarrassed after Saturday’s game against the world famous Swindon Town, whose honours include having played in every division, 1 league cup, 1 European cup, FA cup semifinalists (twice) 3 League titles, 3 playoff wins, and 28 Wiltshire shields to boot.
“European Cup”...you trying to make the Anglo-Italian Cup sound like the Champions League??
vickeryc
He has a good sense of humour!
Swindons Finest
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
“European Cup”...you trying to make the Anglo-Italian Cup sound like the Champions League??
it’s all relative, and for the average Cheltenham Town fan Saturday’s trip to SN1 is on a par with watching their team play at the San Siro.
longmover
whose honours :lol:

But currently play in the fourth tier of English football.
ctfc-fan
I had the misfortune to watch our drubbing of you a few years back from your home stands, what a bunch of sore losers you were that night, leaving early and all that...
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Swindons Finest wrote:
it’s all relative, and for the average Cheltenham Town fan Saturday’s trip to SN1 is on a par with watching their team play at the San Siro.
An old dump of a ground on a grotty ring road surrounded by grimy houses and dodgy shops - you’re right there.
THECHOIRBOY
Swindons Finest wrote:
I guess that means we have four other cup finals this season what with your league two San Siro actually only being the fifth biggest ground in the league.
everyman
Swindons Finest wrote:
I expect you have many relatives ???
Lord Elpuz
I dedicate Jake Andrews’ goal to “Swindons Finest”
Shade
Hahaha, :lol: "Swindons Finest" will be crying into his fizzy pop.
cagliostro
....2-0 now - how's that feel Swindons Finest TWAT LOL
Cag
Lord Elpuz
We won’t be hearing from “Swindons Finest” again. He won’t have the balls to come on this Forum now mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Shade
3-0 :lol: when will the pleb learn. He'll still be back on here next season before we beat them again.
cagliostro
hah hah hah hah hah hah - UP YOURS SWINDON's FINEST TWAT - it's now 3-0.....and we can hear you walking out of the County Ground/Dump ;-p)
Cag
Shade
Stelling's at it again. "Mohamed Eisa...(look to the other guys to let them know the puns are coming)..you can bank on him, his stock is rising, he's proven to be a great investment."
Malabus
Too easy.
asl
Ben2 wrote:Scratch that. Forest green can’t even beat the woeful notts county at home
How many did we beat them by, again...?
Shade
Yeah, but we drew and should have won, FGR are losing.
vickeryc

BOOM
Hahaha! :lol: Can we play you every week? BOOM
Shade
I'll take 3-0. Bit disappointing we didn't put 5 past them again ;)
Lord Elpuz
If you want to catch a sneaky look at the TV footage of the goals, take a look at

@maxihobbs on Twitter

Game was broadcast live in China where Maxi is working.

Worth seeing.
Sprout Picker
Your predictions are about as good as your grammar.

I thought you said something about it being an important game for your side? I'd hate to see what the score would have been if they were taking it easy.
Jerry St Clair
Swindon’s Finest, Melinda Messenger, Don Rogers, CAN YOU HEAR ME? Mark Lamarr, Diana Dors, Gilbert O’Sullivan CAN YOU HEAR ME? Your boys took one hell of a beating!
vickeryc
Swindon's Finest is as hilarious as his club!
Alf

BOOM
You were saying Nobber?
I take it you didn’t stay and watch the HUMILIATION of yours. No doubt you buggered off with the rest of your wretched fans after the third goal went in!
Nesty
what was the score again numb nuts ?
Shade
Lord Elpuz wrote:If you want to catch a sneaky look at the TV footage of the goals, take a look at

@maxihobbs on Twitter

Game was broadcast live in China where Maxi is working.

Worth seeing.
Just a little bad language heads up :lol: