Register    Login    Search    FAQ

CTFC.com Official Site Cheltenham Town FC 500 Club

Other Useful Links:     Leo's Blog    Robins Trust    CTFC Chatter    Football Ground Guide    This is Gloucestershire    News Now    CTFC History Site

Board index » THE NEST » CTFC CHAT ONLY

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Post subject: Michael Duff on his first year as Cheltenham Town manager
 Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019, 22:46 

Interview here after the 2-1 win at Slimbridge: http://bit.ly/DuffFirstYear

Top  Share on FacebookShare on Twitter
 Post subject: Re: Michael Duff on his first year as Cheltenham Town manage
 Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019, 08:37 

Thanks JP. If it wasn't for you this club would have next to no media presence

Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019, 10:32 

Bloody hell Horteng - it's getting tedious now.

Yesterday alone 3 topics were posted by the CTFC Official account on here in relation to different things. Last night the Twitter account did a play by play of a reserve game and did a report after the game. There were 5 tweets in relation to goings on at the club yesterday before the game at different points in the day.

There are interviews with players and the manager - what more are you actually expecting from the club?

You seem to have a vendetta against Joycey, I assume because of his past with FGR, and he has asked you to meet him if you have so many great ideas - a request you have turned down. As I said before - it's just getting boring now.

Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019, 13:54 

Si Robin wrote:

Yesterday alone 3 topics were posted by the CTFC Official account on here in relation to different things. Last night the Twitter account did a play by play of a reserve game and did a report after the game. There were 5 tweets in relation to goings on at the club yesterday before the game at different points in the day.

There are interviews with players and the manager - what more are you actually expecting from the club?

You seem to have a vendetta against Joycey, I assume because of his past with FGR, and he has asked you to meet him if you have so many great ideas - a request you have turned down. As I said before - it's just getting boring now.

Well said! I agree with your thoughts wholeheartedly.

Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019, 15:30 

Have to agree with the last two posters as well.

Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019, 17:41 

Si Robin wrote:

No vendetta at all. I just find it amazing that all pre and post match interviews are done by 3rd parties and now this.

As mentioned no issues with Richard Joyce at all I am just saying that previous media coverage has been better

I shall not mention it again

Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019, 19:07 

Horteng wrote:
Si Robin wrote:

No vendetta at all. I just find it amazing that all pre and post match interviews are done by 3rd parties and now this.

There is literally a page on the official CTFC.com website called interviews.

This currently has post-Stevenage interviews from Broom and Duff, and pre-Stevenage interviews from Milton and Smith.

Post Posted: 12 Sep 2019, 09:59 

The post Slimbridge interview was also done by the club by the sound of it.

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Board index » THE NEST » CTFC CHAT ONLY