Morecambe

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Bottom now.

Do we believe that finally they are going down this year after so many lucky (and one dodgy) escapes? Or will they end up cheating death again and coming second bottom on a toss of a coin or something stupid like that.
Benctfc
They are lucky that it is only one down this year. Looking at the league there doesn't appear to be many weak teams or team in free fall similar to Notts County last year. Oldham and Stevenage could be down there as well based on theie starts.
Robin
I actually hope they stay up. Would prefer Oldham, Scunny or Stevenage drop myself but it's a long season and one unexpected team usually comes into the mix around christmas on a dire run of form (Crawley/Macc this year maybe).
asl
I'm not sure Macc getting involved in a relegation mix would be 'unexpected'.
Robin
Yeah I was really only going on their current lofty position which was well above expectation.,
longmover
Don;t really mind Morecambe (yeah they are annoying) but see them pretty much like us, a very small side battling the odds, they're are some other teams i would much rather go down than Morecambe