Grimsby / Team for tomorrow

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Ben3
(I have decided just to pretend Coronavirus isn't happening.)

Imagine it'll be the same team tomorrow minus reg and Tozer. I think smith will get the nod ahead of Ruben, Reid and addai impact subs.

Kind of game we've got to win if we want to secure automatic...14 games left and probably need another 24 points

COYR
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
McKeown, the enemy of Cheltenham, red carded for violently impeding a goal celebration.
MSB
Great 3-0 win.
Debayo superb after coming on at HT.
Incredible attendance of 6,132.
Pitch looks amazing considering the rain we've had.
Pathetic support of 3 from Grimsby.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
MSB wrote:Great 3-0 win.
Debayo superb after coming on at HT.
Incredible attendance of 6,132.
Pitch looks amazing considering the rain we've had.
Pathetic support of 3 from Grimsby.
The acoustics of the respective roofs meant we could still hear the 3 cod louder than the C&G from the half way line in the CF.

But yes, epic victory. McKeown, what’s the score?!?
Ben3
Quiet on here tonight - but then it always is when we win

14 games to go, each one a cup final
horlickfanclub
Plan B worked out. Without Tozer the imaginative change to 4 4 2 paid off with a great attacking display. Grimsby could not cope with Alex and Alfie. Debayo was impressive as the depth of the squad showed its value.
The undefeated run continues . I hope Russell Milton is ok after his backwards somersault at the final whistle.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
horlickfanclub wrote:Plan B worked out. Without Tozer the imaginative change to 4 4 2 paid off with a great attacking display. Grimsby could not cope with Alex and Alfie. Debayo was impressive as the depth of the squad showed its value.
The undefeated run continues . I hope Russell Milton is ok after his backwards somersault at the final whistle.
Russ really was a sight to behold. I could just make out Duff saying “you couldn’t even move like that when we played together - you almost did your back in bending over to celebrate after your Burnley fee-kick”.
horlickfanclub
A great touch by Michael Duff to give credit to a fan for the 4 42 formation. Resting four of the squad to bring in four academy boys seems wise with the weekend in mind . Coopers interview after Forest Greens third defeat in a row blaming a shortage of tofu for his teams lack of energy is pathetic. He seems to be getting his excuses in early.