FGR v CTFC match thread

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
So allocation sold out, and and anticipated 8-900 more Robins in the away end.

I have seen a video of the youngsters filling a mini bus with flares and bottles, so could be a bit tasty up on the hill.

Do we start Debayo after his amazing second half last week?

How many do you reckon we need to score to get Cooper sacked at half time?
SHANDY VOR
Small lad climbing the road up from Nailsworth, with his dad, confused and distraught. What am I doing here father, I have no interest in football, and I don't know who Neil Grayson is? "You'll do as you're bloody well told" barks the man while his child visibly weeps "or I'll be sending you for adoption". "Once I break you, you'll be a Robin for ever".

As they approach the ground the boy falls quiet, but is screaming inside.
SHANDY VOR
One nil Rovers, calamitous defending. The Cheltenham fans are screaming their frustration at the ref, and the boy feels scared.

The the stadium is light up like fireworks, as the flares come out. One shoots across the pitch and quite literally takes someone's eye out. Break in play while one of the FGR fans receives medical treatment
SHANDY VOR
And that's how it finished, and fatally for FGR fan Harold.

Meanwhile the little boy faces his dad on the Stella, and wished he didn't care so much. As there are more important things in life.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Every season they screw us over like this. Feel desperately sad and sorry for Harold’s family, it wouldn’t have happened if FGR had not won. Cooper’s anti-football 10 behind the ball for the last hour cost a life.

I will see the young lad at the Cricket in Summer 2021 where he can enjoy a proper sporting day out free from fear and tyranny.
Round Robin
The good news is other results go our way and we are still only 3 points behind Swindon with a game in hand .

Poor Harold you have to feel sorry for him . Mind you if he hadn't had those 20 bog rolls in his pockets he might have moved a bit quicker .
MSB
At least the weather was nice...
bigdavejambo
how many tickets had actually been sold for this game before the suspension?
Shade
2300. 1900 to CTFC fans.

*bullshit, of course.