CTFC vs Port Vale Sat 6th March 2021 Home

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

theidlerich
CTFC vs Port Vale Sat 6th March 2021 Home

Wow - TotL - have we the skill set to stay there I wonder? The stats from last nights game continued to indicate we need a finisher - badly. - any £ in the pot? No chance; it will be ..."we will go with what we got".... so anyone in the squad want to change tack and take a short mini course in finishing? Names to MD please asap.
That said, great to see another win and congratulations to MD and the squad. I won't mention FGR in deference to OTC who sadly has refrained form commenting for some time. His observations were often sharp, reflective and to the point; unlike a few we see from time to time [and also a decent 'predictor']!

Against Port Vale we should continue the winning streak, so I'll post a 2 - 0 win with Smith to score first.

Have yet to update our table, but will do so before the game.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
I would say the stats are misleading. Not many of the shots were ‘chances’ which should have been scored. All speculative or reasonable efforts really, so not much to criticise re finishing.