Gloucester City on the BBC

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

asl
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49803354" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Joint Chairman is Petheram’s latest job title then.

Fair play to him though, after years of broken promises and inaction things do seem to have progressed at pace since he got involved.
SHANDY VOR
He appears to be a man who knows how to get things done, and the physical progress suggests that we are almost there, but I'll not believe it until it happens. I don't think we are going to have a grandiose home but just enough for us to meet the requirements, but as long as we are home I don't care. We can build on that. It's been too long
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
I love the idea of using shipping containers and a 4G pitch. The type of innovative thinking and future-proofing approach we still lack at CTFC when it comes to facilities at the ground. Fab on a 4G pitch will make a mockery of the National League!! I can’t wait for the Robins to play at the new ground.

On an aside, now that Newport have bottled the game at CTFC on 12th October I have definitively ruled a potential visit back down south that weekend. So I will be able to go to the Gateshead vs Gloucester game. Are you going Shandy?
SHANDY VOR
I rarely get to see home games let alone away ones these days. One of my little cherubs plays football Saturday morning, the other during the afternoon. Enjoy the game though, on form appear to be two equally matched teams and we are playing some good attacking stuff this year.