Predicta League..and the winner is...

Run by Shade

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin, Shade

theidlerich
…and the Winner is ….. ASL

Congratulations to ASL; a well-deserved win, leading almost from the off and apart from a mid-season rally by RCS was at least a length or two ahead for the season. Thank you all for participating; the occasional memory lapses, sadly RCS went awol over the past couple of weeks, no doubt sulking away somewhere up North. Having just returned from a break in the Lake District [no rain….is that a first??..and a rare incursion to lands beyond Tewkesbury] where the scenery is breath-taking , the colours of the rhododendrons and azaleas superb with the fresh early green of the deciduous trees most invigorating.
Somewhat disturbed to read that our budget is likely to be constrained for next year and that a hoped for an influx of players needed for a ‘play-off’ push is more of a mirage than reality. Reality being ‘we go with what we’ve got’! However impressed with MD’s start to his managerial career. Could he take over the catering too?

asl 235
RegencyCheltSpa 195
Johnsons Red Army 180
Theidlerich 175
Cliffy90 170
Shade 170
Joe's dad 170
Andy 160
Red Duke 150
pas 135

See, or rather, hear from you all next season. Enjoy the summer; hope to see a few at the Cheltenham Cricket Festival [even an extra there too soon..:)]. Regards tir
Johnsons Red Army
Congrats to asl, a worthy winner!
asl
I'd like to thank everyone involved with achieving this award... The event sponsors, the CTFC team, my stylist, my wife, all you losers who made it interesting - and Rich for running things! It's not for you, it's for me.

On a side note, I think I actually finished bottom of all the 'regular' predictors, last season...
theidlerich
:D
Shade
Well done, champ.

Back to the bottom where you belong next season :lol: