As you know....

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Malabus
every summer I like to brag where I am on my long jollies....so greetings from Mosfellsbær, Iceland. Hope someone is controlling them commies on here with brute force untill the end of August.
Andy
Isn't it about time you started going to further away places with no internet facilities.
Shade
These bloody part time layabouts who can afford a month off work whilst the rest of us are back home keeping the country going.
Daveangel
I've not had the privilege of meeting Uncle Tony, but I strongly suspect he's a homosexual Muslim Bulgarian.
Malabus
Travel update - Iceland 2014.

Traveling up to Borgarnes today (planning to tour this fasinating island clockwise). Glaciers; volcanoes, ancient lava fields and geysers.....does seem to beat a few sheep in West Wales, David.........
C.V
Daveangel wrote:I've not had the privilege of meeting Uncle Tony, but I strongly suspect he's a homosexual Muslim Bulgarian.
Who doesn't eat meat
Shade
Malabus wrote:Travel update - Iceland 2014.

Traveling up to Borgarnes today (planning to tour this fasinating island clockwise). Glaciers; volcanoes, ancient lava fields and geysers.....does seem to beat a few sheep in West Wales, David.........
Are you going on the "Beyond the Wall" Game of Thrones tour?
Malabus
Shade wrote: you going on the "Beyond the Wall" Game of Thrones tour?

It is rather like that here, imagination runs wild. I camped next to 1500 metres mountain range last night and viewed the clouds brushing past the peaks; it was like a scene from Middle Earth. Travelling is hard, it is bitterly cold and when it rains it does dampen the mood, but the country is spectacular.
Daveangel
Malabus wrote:

It is rather like that here, imagination runs wild. I camped next to 1500 metres mountain range last night and viewed the clouds brushing past the peaks; it was like a scene from Middle Earth. Travelling is hard, it is bitterly cold and when it rains it does dampen the mood, but the country is spectacular.
I've been giving it some serious thought, but that's decided it.

I would undoubtably rather holiday with my family in a beautiful cottage, on the stunning Pembrokeshire Coast, enjoying leisurely pub lunches and swimming in the clear sea in the glorious sunshine than shiver my nuts off in a damp tent on my own.

Call me a Philistine :)
Shade
I can see the appeal in both. Ideally I'd see the stunning sights in Iceland by day and retreat to the pub with the family in the evening, before heading to a warm, comfy bed for the night!
Malabus
Daveangel wrote:
Malabus wrote:

I've been giving it some serious thought, but that's decided it.

I would undoubtably rather holiday with my family in a beautiful cottage, on the stunning Pembrokeshire Coast, enjoying leisurely pub lunches and swimming in the clear sea in the glorious sunshine than shiver my nuts off in a damp tent on my own.

Call me a Philistine :)
You are so Graham Norton at times....Pembrokeshire is shite compared to this place, you cant bite a puffin head off and devour it cruelly in taffy land.
Daveangel
I don't think he's got a family to be fair.

Each to their own I suppose.

Funny you mentioned puffins. On Skomer island you can't move for the little buggers (though I managed to resist orally decapitating any of them).
Malabus
UPDATE

Currently in Breiddalsvik, East Iceland - Stunning and amazing. So lucky to be here and its my birthday.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
happy birthday.

wearing your birthday suit I hope?
Malabus
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:wearing your birthday suit I hope?
Too wet for that...hoping for dry spells later.