The Referendum Result from Boris' HQ

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

asl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-a6HNXtdvVQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Malabus
Left wing propaganda. I suggest thread viewers to ignore.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Haha got to love a Downfall edit. I was wondering whether Brexit or England would be the first to do the rounds.
kora
Many a true word spoken in jest; I reckon that pretty well sums up what Boris has been going through the past few days. My feeling is he was going to lead the campaign, lose narrowly and raise his standing to slide easily into Cameron's chair in 3 years time. Mal's friends have fecked that right up, now he has to, if elected, take over a divided party and sort out a mess he didn't want. Anybody other than Boris, I might feel sorry for him; as it stands, I'm splitting my sides.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
kora wrote:Many a true word spoken in jest; I reckon that pretty well sums up what Boris has been going through the past few days. My feeling is he was going to lead the campaign, lose narrowly and raise his standing to slide easily into Cameron's chair in 3 years time. Mal's friends have fecked that right up, now he has to, if elected, take over a divided party and sort out a mess he didn't want. Anybody other than Boris, I might feel sorry for him; as it stands, I'm splitting my sides.
Funny indeed, as long as we aren't all f*cked.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
And now Boris pulls out of the leadership race!!!!