Just witnessed...

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Malabus
A car just driven at high speed into the front of Yorkshire Bank/Building Society in the High Street. I was 3/4 metres from the incident and luckily no Pedestrians were hit. Third time I’ve been so close to a fatal death by the society menace the motorcar.
ctfc-fan
The bigger menace is elderly people are allowed to continue driving without any further tests. Sadly when these happens and someone innocent is killed or badly injured they get a slap on the wrist whereas quite often they should’ve stopped driving years ago.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Speeding is the easiest crime to enforce and punish. Just put a camera on every street and fine everyone who speeds. Two offences is a year ban, third offence is a lifetime ban.

Or, even better, modern cars now have the technology to automatically put speed limiters on depending on the limit of the street. Just do that.

I put in an FOI request for data from a 30mph from our street last year. The average speed was 34mph. That is not high enough to be approved for a speed camera according to the council. I mean, wtf, on average people go more than 10% over the limit. And because it is an average, many will be going faster still! Just camera it up and punish the b*stards.
ctfc-fan
Thing is in this instance, and I may be wrong, old lady hits wrong pedal and car flies down the road like the lethal weapon it is.
asl
My money is on a third failed attempt on Mal's life by Them.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
asl wrote:My money is on a third failed attempt on Mal's life by Them.
Or, a third failed attempt by a third different group....with NASA, the Illuminati, the targets of QAnon, Bill Gates, New World Order all wanting to bury the truth there could be a few more people wanting to attempt as well.