More Chinese eco terrorism

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Nothing we can do about it, but raising awareness is important so here it is.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment ... data-shows" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Armadas of Chinese vessels and factory ships spending months at sea around South Americ and the Galapagos destroying everything and anything they can.
ctfc-fan
China was one thing Trump had right. They’re a very dangerous country on all different subjects.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
ctfc-fan wrote:China was one thing Trump had right. They’re a very dangerous country on all different subjects.
Yup. Though slightly flattering of Trump. He couldn’t care less about environmental crimes like this one, or poaching in Africa etc. His gripe with China was because they are a threat to US manufacturers who haven’t innovated for about 30 years so were left behind. Same way he didn’t care about Hong Kong oppression or Uighur ethnic cleansing (he would probably like to do those both those things in the US).

But yes, good someone stood up to them. I would love it if we sent the Navy in and captured these b#!#%#d boats. Feed those on board to the sharks.
ctfc-fan
He stood up to their threat to other countries such as Taiwan and I can see them taking countries such as this as theirs. Then there’s the Spratleys and their claim to a vast amount of ocean that’s nowhere near them and encroaches on other smaller country’s boundaries.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
ctfc-fan wrote:He stood up to their threat to other countries such as Taiwan and I can see them taking countries such as this as theirs. Then there’s the Spratleys and their claim to a vast amount of ocean that’s nowhere near them and encroaches on other smaller country’s boundaries.
Indeed. All numerous false claims to islands, and islands they artificially build throughout the S China Sea, Sea of Japan, and SE Asia. Conflict with India etc. They need to be stopped and I think they will.

Now the US are re-entering the global community we might see some strategic and concerted action. Tariffs and banning Huawei won’t achieve anything, and the global community and ultimately it’s armies have to work together on all fronts. That’s what Trump didn’t understand.