Black Face Masks (X5) - 0.50p & Free Next Day Delivery.

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Malabus
Maybe handy for someone during the global elite attempt to change our mindset and eventually taking our minds.

Black face masks (X5) for 0.50p and free delivery.

Use 'next day delivery' £5.99 during the first stage of the purchase.
The second stage add promo code : GETITQUICK or ASAP to receive a £5.99 delivery discount.

https://www.boohoo.com/black-fashion-fa ... 2904904276" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ihearye
single layer which is a bit of a drawback, but for 10p each seems worth it
asl
Genuinely, I read that as "black-face masks" and wondered what casual racism this might be...
Ihearye
maybe says more about the never ending bombardment on that issue, than the reader. It has got to the ridiculous situation that you have to think twice about using the term 'black', or like yourself, subconsciously seeing the use of it as , 'casual' racism. No reflection on the reader, just that the world is steadily losing its perspective on so many things.
Back on topic, I ordered these and it worked just as described, I ended up paying 50p for 5 masks to be delivered by Tuesday. As I say, single layer, but will come in useful for other things rather than slowing down Covid.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Lol. Calm down ihearye. My initial thought was the same as asl, but only because I saw Mal was the poster :lol: :lol:
Ihearye
Calm down ? just having a conversation
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Ihearye wrote:Calm down ? just having a conversation
“having to think twice about using the word black”

LOL. I assume your “conversation” is one directional and involves you shouting at clouds
Malabus
Ihearye wrote:maybe says more about the never ending bombardment on that issue, than the reader. It has got to the ridiculous situation that you have to think twice about using the term 'black', or like yourself, subconsciously seeing the use of it as , 'casual' racism. No reflection on the reader, just that the world is steadily losing its perspective on so many things.
Back on topic, I ordered these and it worked just as described, I ended up paying 50p for 5 masks to be delivered by Tuesday. As I say, single layer, but will come in useful for other things rather than slowing down Covid.
Received mine today. Good for spares.
Ihearye
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Ihearye wrote:Calm down ? just having a conversation
“having to think twice about using the word black”

LOL. I assume your “conversation” is one directional and involves you shouting at clouds
Normal service resumed