Some latest L2 odds - Bury outright favourites

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Malabus
http://www.skybet.com/football/sky-bet- ... 656b_978c_" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
CTFC 16th favourites for promotion.

CTFC equal 6th for relegation.

Not rated - just how we like it. Go out there and prove them wrong. Send Bury and Luton home with zero points.

CTFC: proving bookmakers wrong since the year 2000.
Robin
For once the bookies have our odds about right, it looks like a transistional season for us and I can't see doing much better than last with the current squad.
trickster
Skybet prices are a bit mean, you can get 9/1 Bury which I think is a ridiculous price I don’t care who they’ve signed, and 33/1 is available for us and even 40/1 with Betvictor again I wouldn’t waste money on that.
Malabus
Considering the strong signings Wimbledon have made (100/30) for a top seven finish is probably worth a couple of £.
DingDing
I've gone for York to win League Two.
Malabus
Luton outright for me. Easy money.
Robin
Luton squad doesn't look too special to me Mal.
confused.com
easiest money you will ever get is Rory McIlroy for BBC sports personality of the year ;)
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
confused.com wrote:easiest money you will ever get is Rory McIlroy for BBC sports personality of the year ;)
Though he has chosen to represent Ireland internationally so is eligible?

No other mainstream British successes though unless our rowers do the business this summer.

If RM is a shoe-in then hopefully it means there are no more golfers on the top ten short-list. So annoying when 3 or 4 of the top te are golfers - they can't all be the best so just bloody choose one of them.
confused.com
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
confused.com wrote:easiest money you will ever get is Rory McIlroy for BBC sports personality of the year ;)
Though he has chosen to represent Ireland internationally so is eligible?

No other mainstream British successes though unless our rowers do the business this summer.

If RM is a shoe-in then hopefully it means there are no more golfers on the top ten short-list. So annoying when 3 or 4 of the top te are golfers - they can't all be the best so just bloody choose one of them.
Well he is British so guess he does :) I know the Ulster rugby team are always very welcoming of his donations.
agree the choosing of hos olympic team is an awkward one. However coming from where he does, I guess he was between a rock and a hard place. Given that the Irish Golf union have supported him throughout his development and have always picked him since a schoolboy, then he has probably done the decent thing. Also sits Ok as golf like rugby is a four province set up and did not go down the route of setting up two organisations in 1922
CheltRobin
If Chelt finish top half this season, I'll be happy. Anything else would be classed as a massive bonus.

Perhaps a decent run in the JPT for a change!