Michael Duff on his first year as Cheltenham Town manager

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Jon Palmer
Interview here after the 2-1 win at Slimbridge: http://bit.ly/DuffFirstYear" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Horteng
Thanks JP. If it wasn't for you this club would have next to no media presence
Si Robin
Bloody hell Horteng - it's getting tedious now.

Yesterday alone 3 topics were posted by the CTFC Official account on here in relation to different things. Last night the Twitter account did a play by play of a reserve game and did a report after the game. There were 5 tweets in relation to goings on at the club yesterday before the game at different points in the day.

There are interviews with players and the manager - what more are you actually expecting from the club?

You seem to have a vendetta against Joycey, I assume because of his past with FGR, and he has asked you to meet him if you have so many great ideas - a request you have turned down. As I said before - it's just getting boring now.
paperboy
Si Robin wrote:Bloody hell Horteng - it's getting tedious now.

Yesterday alone 3 topics were posted by the CTFC Official account on here in relation to different things. Last night the Twitter account did a play by play of a reserve game and did a report after the game. There were 5 tweets in relation to goings on at the club yesterday before the game at different points in the day.

There are interviews with players and the manager - what more are you actually expecting from the club?

You seem to have a vendetta against Joycey, I assume because of his past with FGR, and he has asked you to meet him if you have so many great ideas - a request you have turned down. As I said before - it's just getting boring now.
Well said! I agree with your thoughts wholeheartedly.
Johnsons Red Army
Have to agree with the last two posters as well.
Horteng

No vendetta at all. I just find it amazing that all pre and post match interviews are done by 3rd parties and now this.

As mentioned no issues with Richard Joyce at all I am just saying that previous media coverage has been better

I shall not mention it again
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Horteng wrote:

No vendetta at all. I just find it amazing that all pre and post match interviews are done by 3rd parties and now this.
There is literally a page on the official CTFC.com website called interviews.

This currently has post-Stevenage interviews from Broom and Duff, and pre-Stevenage interviews from Milton and Smith.
horlickfanclub
The post Slimbridge interview was also done by the club by the sound of it.