Manager of the month

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Jon Palmer
http://bit.ly/DuffWin" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ben3
Very well deserved. Well done Michael, Russ and all the back room staff
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
First of many.

Hopefully anywhere in top 3 earns him manager of the season. Be a shame to miss out on that when we get promoted but if that is not as title winners.
Ihearye
Well done MD much deserved
Shade
Glad to see that the obvious decision was made. Well done MD. Now for another 5 or 6 of them this season and that should see us up... :D
Andy
And as happens frequently, the curse of nil points on the Saturday following the award strikes. LOL LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Andy wrote:And as happens frequently, the curse of nil points on the Saturday following the award strikes. LOL LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bet the Welsh cheats are regretting bottling the game now!
longmover
Not much made of this on the BBC website, I see they spoke to MC much longer than MD on football focus, I presume they thought MC was nailed on for the award.
Shade
I didn't see it, but they probably just want to continue the love-in with the worlds greenest football club :puke:
Si Robin
It wasn't much of a feature at all, just talking about how clubs in the South West are leading League 2 and what sort of the players the clubs can attract this way. How we use a mix of experience and youth.

Cooper and Duff were interviewed at each team's training ground and they probably gave two-thirds of the time to FGR, which is not surprising given they were top as of Saturday morning.
tunnelvision
MD named Manager of the Month, JG named EFL Young Player of the Month, but not a mention of either on Football Focus. What was the point of the interview?

It seems to be that if it's not about the Premier League then Football Focus doesn't have any interest, even when there are no PL games on. Been like this for some time now, and I can rarely be bothered to watch it now.
Ihearye
tunnelvision wrote:MD named Manager of the Month, JG named EFL Young Player of the Month, but not a mention of either on Football Focus. What was the point of the interview?

It seems to be that if it's not about the Premier League then Football Focus doesn't have any interest, even when there are no PL games on. Been like this for some time now, and I can rarely be bothered to watch it now.
Can't remember the last time I watched any football related prog on BBC