season tickets

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

longtimerobin
Hi everyone, as the season as we know it is over I was wondering if is possible to let the club know that I for one will NOT BE ASKING FOR A REFUND for the games not played. There is one point I would like to clear up though. I have paid for tickets and coach travel to see the Forest green game, how do I get my money back. I'd rather give the money to charity than letting it go to Forest Green.
itsallbollox
The club can keep my ticket money to, it's not much but every little bit will help. COYR.
Robin
I won't request a refund either but would appreciate if I could be given access to the play off streams free of charge.

I also want money back from Forest Green for my ticket.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Now there is a commitment for promotion to be decided one way or another then no way do I want a refund.

I also am happy to pay for the play offs as the club need it.

I can see a return of the long term season tickets as a short-term funding solution. If we get promoted I would be prepared to buy a four year season ticket for the price of three years.

If 100 people did that, it would boost income this summer as it is essentially the same as 200 additional season tickets being sold.

Yes it means fewer season tickets sold in future summers, but if the money this year is used well there is no reason that consolidating in L1 with Duff at the helm would not lead to additional natural growth in season ticket sales.
Malabus
I want refunds, especially for the FGR match ticket and travel.
SHANDY VOR
club man :(
vickeryc
Robin wrote:I won't request a refund either but would appreciate if I could be given access to the play off streams free of charge.

I also want money back from Forest Green for my ticket.
Same here!
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Maybe a group claim against FGR to have all the tickets bought for that game refunded by FGR. Vince can afford it.