ifollow code for todays game?

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Andy
Has anyone received theirs yet?

Both me and my son havent received it yet - usually by now they have come through. Have emailed club, but worried not going to get picked up.

Cheers

Andy.
andgarod
NO I have not received either of mine
I emailed late last night

I dont have a twitter account can someone who does tweet the official site or one of the other sites
asl
Facebook post this morning says they've got IT problems and cannot get to emails. IT support is working on it, apparently.
Hubert Parry
Apologies if this has been raised before but are iFollow codes not processed automatically. Haven't had to input a code since the first game of the season for home matches. I suppose that works only for iFollow season ticket holders?
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
asl wrote:Facebook post this morning says they've got IT problems and cannot get to emails. IT support is working on it, apparently.
Bet someone updated their phone and have ended up in the classic Microsoft Authenticator App Catch-22! Happens at a rate of one colleague a month in our office.
andgarod
I now have the codes
thank you CTFC
Andy
Hubert Parry wrote:Apologies if this has been raised before but are iFollow codes not processed automatically. Haven't had to input a code since the first game of the season for home matches. I suppose that works only for iFollow season ticket holders?

For those that use the same email address for the ifollow access and the CTFC website, then they were able to match up and set up actual season passes for the season ticket holders.

For those, like me, that use different email addresses for different sites then we still have to have a code sent through for each game. I am a season ticket holder.

Codes have now come through.
Hubert Parry
Ah ha!
Si Robin
Just further on Andy's point, I have multiple season tickets linked to my email address, so mine is fine, but my uncle needs a code.

Fortunately all sorted now.