33/1 - bet fast before the bookies learn

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
33/1 available on Man U to get top four.

Only seven points behind - if they win all five it leaves Everton (with tough games) and Arsenal (broken spent force) both having to win three of their last five to stay ahead.

Only tough game for Man U is away at Everton BUT - they have a ten day break before then following the Munich tie tomorrow as Hull are in cup semi final action. Meanwhile, Everton play Saturday-Wednesday-Saturday - with their away form Man U can do it and the other four they can win no problem (Saints away on the last day will be a procession - Lallana and Co will already be thinking of Brazil and Pochettino may be at Spurs by then).

As well as United, Everton have to play City. Arsenal rebound from the Everton battering to a home game against West Ham - a game that looks certain to be a draw given West Ham defensive record, and the fact Arsenal have drawn all their games following an away day humiliation.

I will be placing £35 on, chasing the £1,000 pay-out.
Malabus
I will give you 50/1
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Done. PM me your bank details.
CTFC03
Who's offering that? :shock:
Daveangel
William Hill are 33/1 still.