SSN HQ HD FFS DEADLINE DAY BLX

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Shade
:x does anybody sit and watch this guff all day? Jim White is such an annoying tool. Thinks so much of himself, because he knows 'Arry.
And everybody with their bloody yellow ties and dresses. Dicks. I envy those with just freeview tonight :D
asl
I just watched an energy-sapping Murray v Tsonga on SS3. Good entertainment (with regular checks on the transfer deadline day ticker on the BBC website.)
Shade
Energy sapping? Straight sets? Murray really needs to sort himself out or he'll be getting cramps again.
Malabus
I only watch tennis on grass.
Ralph
i've been listening to it on talksport
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Malabus wrote:I only watch tennis on grass.
I find LSD better.
Ralph
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -fans.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

i see what you mean by "yellow"

blow up dolls and sex toys in ears.. riveting tv
Shade
I actually saw that bit live with the blow up doll at Villa, whilst the reporter was reporting that nothing was happening...
They just live on the hope that another last minute Robinho-esque signing will come along and they'll have fans singing outside the ground.
CTFC03
I find it bizarre how some people will book the day off work to watch transfer deadline day.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
CTFC03 wrote:I find it bizarre how some people will book the day off work to watch transfer deadline day.
Especially as most things happen in the last couple of hours.
CheltRobin
Sky are desperate for subscribers this season as they know that from next season, they will lose Champs League coverage to BT Sports. So sad :cry:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
CheltRobin wrote:Sky are desperate for subscribers this season as they know that from next season, they will lose Champs League coverage to BT Sports. So sad :cry:
What comes around goes around. Sky have made a killing letting BBC, ITV, CH4 do all the work and investment to develop shows and build up audiences in F1, Golf, Tennis, Football and Cricket before poaching it off them, so I have no sympathy if BT do the same to them.
Joey
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
CheltRobin wrote:Sky are desperate for subscribers this season as they know that from next season, they will lose Champs League coverage to BT Sports. So sad :cry:
What comes around goes around. Sky have made a killing letting BBC, ITV, CH4 do all the work and investment to develop shows and build up audiences in F1, Golf, Tennis, Football and Cricket before poaching it off them, so I have no sympathy if BT do the same to them.
And everyone then has to spend more money to watch football on TV.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Joey wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
And everyone then has to spend more money to watch football on TV.
No. If people stop paying then after a year or two the TV deals will have to come down in price. Simple supply ans demand.
Joey
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:No. If people stop paying then after a year or two the TV deals will have to come down in price. Simple supply ans demand.
At the cost of missing out on 1-2 years of football coverage and still having to pay extra unless they stream it online.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Joey wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:No. If people stop paying then after a year or two the TV deals will have to come down in price. Simple supply ans demand.
At the cost of missing out on 1-2 years of football coverage and still having to pay extra unless they stream it online.
People buy what they can afford, that's how the world works.
CheltRobin
If you have BT Internet, you get BT Sport for free.
Andy
CheltRobin wrote:If you have BT Internet, you get BT Sport for free.
At the moment... Bet there's a clause in there somewhere reserving the right to charge at some point in future if they wish.