Made me larf

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

triggo
Just looking at the GRIMSBY FORUM after last nights great win.
Some were quite saying incorrectly that Cheltenham are money bags due to the parachute payment ect.
Next guy said we we had similar budget to FG. ( I wish )
Next poster then posted Have they found oil under Gloucestershire ?
Made me laugh !
On a more serious note they were mostly complaining about GJ out foxing Hursty.
Got to agree with that one.
But he said on the radio he never changed the formation ? Well did he or not. Radio and most of the ground said yes.
PLus Was I right in hearing him say he thought this team could do well in league 1. !!!
Robin
We are "money bags" compared to most in this league but that's natural given the parachute payments and the crowds we get being bigger than the vast majority. That said I highly doubt our budget is higher than FGRs!!
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Robin wrote:We are "money bags" compared to most in this league but that's natural given the parachute payments and the crowds we get being bigger than the vast majority. That said I highly doubt our budget is higher than FGRs!!
PB has stated previously our budget is significantly lower than FGR.
London Exile
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Robin wrote:We are "money bags" compared to most in this league but that's natural given the parachute payments and the crowds we get being bigger than the vast majority. That said I highly doubt our budget is higher than FGRs!!
PB has stated previously our budget is significantly lower than FGR.
There are probably a good few L2 clubs with a budget lower than FGR