Trust collect emails for trust board attention

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

51/84
I tried to email the trust but got this message

Please log into your droplet via SSH to configure your LAMP installation

So I have had to post here

I have received from the new collection agent for the trust emails telling me to pay up
I have now had 3 emails in 5 days
The latest has a deadline date of 27th June
see here
You received a payment request from Robins Trust (Cheltenham Town). ClubCollect helps us to collect and process payments. You can find details about the request below, or on your personal ClubCollect payment page.
We like to remind you that your payment is overdue as of 20 Jun 2019. Please arrange payment as soon as possible and latest before 27 Jun 2019.

My payment is not overdue and I find that this sort of email will drive me and others away

I accept that this may be an easier way to collect money but it can at least be worded differently and encouraging
So what will happen after the 28th June will I be struck off
or will I be bombarded with more emails
leohoenig
Forwarded for action
Dave Beesley
Hey 51/84,
I've replied to your DM.

Apologies everybody about the frequency and tone of these emails. I have spoken to ClubCollect about both issues this week, and they have promised to rectify this.
This is a new system to us, which came highly recommended by Supporters Direct and another Fans Trust. Hopefully they are just teething issues while we get to grips with it.
I do agree with you that the tone is wrong. Joining the Trust is voluntary and the emails should reflect that, please rest assured that we aren't demanding your money. We would like all CTFC fans to join and help us help the club to constantly be competitive and welcoming. But we aren't demanding your subscriptions.

Sorry all :)
Dave Beesley
Can I also add, those fans and members who have renewed their membership via the Season Ticket renewal form - our Membership Secretary is in regular contact with the club to obtain lists of members who have done this - when he gets them he is reconciling invoices so that you are marked as paid up. But this is intermittent, so you may receive an invoice. Please assume that if you have paid via the Season Ticket renewal, we will get your details eventually, and disregard the invoices.
We are not affiliated to any credit agencies, and this is not a debt :)