Trust matchday draw

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
One suggestion given crowds at games is not happening...

Can the Trust matchday draw be run online when we have home games? So tickets purchased online and then the draw made after kick off? The Radio Glos commentators may even be able to announce the game on commentary for those listening or watching on iFollow?
Malabus
Someone is on cloud cuckoo land.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Cloud cuckoo land for suggesting something which should be pretty simple?
paperboy
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:One suggestion given crowds at games is not happening...

Can the Trust matchday draw be run online when we have home games? So tickets purchased online and then the draw made after kick off? The Radio Glos commentators may even be able to announce the game on commentary for those listening or watching on iFollow?
Although not wishing to sideline the Trust I had wondered if adding in a Lucky Programme number draw to incentivize purchase of the match programme might be worth consideration.
Malabus
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Cloud cuckoo land for suggesting something which should be pretty simple?
Some never heard about the cost to organise online payments and the banks slice for transactions.
Little helpful advice, think before you type the bu..5hit.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk
Dave Beesley
Hey all.
Firstly, it is a very good and valid idea.
It is something we have mooted in our meetings, but unfortunately as the only real techy on the Trust team - my time is limited by my day job and family.
If we were going to do something like that, we would want to do it in a totally secure and legal fashion, so I would want to give proper time and energy to it.

Trust me when I say the Trust team are working on some brilliant fundraising ideas - but we aren't quite ready to break cover on them yet
horlickfanclub
How about setting the Trust up as a good cause on the Cheltenham Lottery. No costs,easy admin and a chance of good prizes.