????

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

itsallbollox
Has anybody received there ifollow code for tomorrow, I normally get mine 2 or 3 days prior to the game but nothing so far.
Andy
Not yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
See the other thread. The deadline for ST holders to claim a partial or full refund is midnight tonight.

So it makes sense that the Club will not email out the code until after then, so I assume in the morning.

Otherwise, there might be a bunch of ST holders who intend to get a refund but also fancy watching the big game for free so get the code emailed and then claim a refund.

The club need to protect/maximise revenue so you can understand why they don’t want anyone getting the game for free.
Shade
They should have set the deadline for last night then?

BTW, I am right in thinking that if I want them to keep my money I don't have to do anything?
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Shade wrote:They should have set the deadline for last night then?

BTW, I am right in thinking that if I want them to keep my money I don't have to do anything?
I believe that is the case. I emailed out of courtesy, though at the end of last season I didn’t bother so don’t think it matters either way.

As for the deadline, they should have done. Maybe they meant to but made a mistake by being too unclear. This is what the club website says:

“ For supporters requesting a full refund on their 2020/21 season ticket. Due to social distancing measures we would ask holders to contact the ticket office in writing, either by email (tickets@ctfc.com) or by post, by Friday, October 30 (at midnight)”.

I think they have to allow people to midnight tonight even if they actually meant 00:00 this morning....
Andy
Shade wrote:They should have set the deadline for last night then?

Whilst my understanding was also that that is the default, I think the club would prefer confirmation of such because there’s nothing to stop someone going back at end of season and saying that they weren’t given options and if they were any default should be in individuals favour, ie refund.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
51/84
I have been advised by the club I should receive codes this evening
itsallbollox
51/84 wrote:I have been advised by the club I should receive codes this evening
Got my season active pass tonight, just hope it works ok Saturday COYR
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
For Season Ticket holders wondering, this is what it looks like.

Click on sign-in on the ctfc.com home page on the top right. When signed in, or if already signed in, click your name.

This should be where my redacted/crossed out name is at the top right of the below image.

Scroll down and click on purchased packages, and if you are a ST holder with a season licence activated for iFollow it will display this: