Want to know how a new Cheltenham Town kit is put together?

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

hookyrobin
Then check out episode 3 of Ornithology: a Robins Trust podcast.

We unpack the process of designing and producing a new shirt with Club Director Murry Toms, as well as discussing: keeping kits for two years, the nature of the relationship with Errea, whether players wear the same shirts that are sold in the shop and much more…

Out now exclusively for Trust members: https://www.robinstrust.org/posts/robin ... logy-now/

If you're not a member, join now to listen at: https://www.robinstrust.org/join/
Jerry St Clair
Very enjoyable. Thank you for that.

It might have been me that mentioned goalkeeper kits on here. My son would love "a Luke Southwood shirt". Last time I looked the club shop only had adult sizes (I suspect the market for adult size, Cheltenham full goalkeeper kits is......limited. I reckon kids ones would be pretty popular).
longmover
Very insightful listen, we should be very thankful we have MT on the board, a very forward thinking and progressive voice.
longmover
Would really like an interview with Jim Haggin, what he does (how he prepares) on a (home) matchday from start to finish, highlights and lows and how things have changed as an announcer at a lower league football club. In my opinion its a very important job, he's the mouthpiece for the club from before kick off to final whistle and beyond not only on club/football related matters but that of safety with sad events at Bolton last week.
hookyrobin
longmover wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 10:56 Would really like an interview with Jim Haggin, what he does (how he prepares) on a (home) matchday from start to finish, highlights and lows and how things have changed as an announcer at a lower league football club. In my opinion its a very important job, he's the mouthpiece for the club from before kick off to final whistle and beyond not only on club/football related matters but that of safety with sad events at Bolton last week.
That's a very interesting shout. Just starting to put together ideas for a second series, so I'll see what we can do.
longmover
hookyrobin wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 13:12
longmover wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 10:56 Would really like an interview with Jim Haggin, what he does (how he prepares) on a (home) matchday from start to finish, highlights and lows and how things have changed as an announcer at a lower league football club. In my opinion its a very important job, he's the mouthpiece for the club from before kick off to final whistle and beyond not only on club/football related matters but that of safety with sad events at Bolton last week.
That's a very interesting shout. Just starting to put together ideas for a second series, so I'll see what we can do.
that's hooky would be great to make it happen, he's very much an unsung hero of the club but probably a voice that people hear the most :lol: