Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Last edited by RegencyCheltenhamSpa on 21 Apr 2024, 06:59, edited 1 time in total.
CTFC.Harry
Don’t think so due to segregation reasons. Shame as I always liked Block 7 in the doomed playoff season.
Leckyfan
Block 8 (the small corner block) is now on sale (to home fans) for the Lincoln match on Saturday. None of the Block 8 seats sold yet, nor any in Block 7.

Meanwhile, block 6 (which is often also, controversially, sold to away fans) is currently about 2/3 sold (to home fans).

I’m seriously doubtfully we will sell-out the whole of the CF to home fans - but would be delighted to be proved wrong when we get to Saturday afternoon.
Benhall-Robin
The red army over-spill appears to make up the corner of the C&G. It would have been useful to get another group in block 7 which is currently showing as empty.

Seats not selling well, I wonder if this is a result of the discount for 2x terrace tickets with supporters instead opting for this option?