Michael Duff after the draw at Portsmouth

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Jon Palmer
Interview here: https://bit.ly/DuffPostPortsmouth" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
For those struggling to read this as much as I was, I can strongly recommend the app. I downloaded the app as nothing more than the first paragraph would load on my phone. I was doubtful but the app works very well. No continuous loading and no debilitating cookie banners and ads.

I like that Duff is focussing more on our overall performance and approach rather than errors and is pleased we are improving. If he is pleased then we are on track.

Interesting he sees both Freestone and Horton as full backs.
little mo
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:For those struggling to read this as much as I was, I can strongly recommend the app. I downloaded the app as nothing more than the first paragraph would load on my phone. I was doubtful but the app works very well. No continuous loading and no debilitating cookie banners and ads.

I like that Duff is focussing more on our overall performance and approach rather than errors and is pleased we are improving. If he is pleased then we are on track.

Interesting he sees both Freestone and Horton as full backs.
Or watch it on ctfc site,Mark Halliwell interviewing,and for once i could hear what was being said as background noise not too bad,and no "whispering" Pete Matthews,