Start cryptocurrency mining (Pi).

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Malabus
Use the link below.
Good luck.

Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 23 million members worldwide. To claim your Pi, follow this link https://minepi.com/Malabus" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and use my username (Malabus) as your invitation code.
asl
https://research.aimultiple.com/pi-network/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That was the very first result I got back when I Googled it. Ooo...no Blockchain... Y'know which other cryptocurrency has no blockchain? OneCoin.
Malabus
Pi is transitioning into block chain.

https://medium.datadriveninvestor.com/i ... 4fdaa577c2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
asl wrote:https://research.aimultiple.com/pi-network/

That was the very first result I got back when I Googled it. Ooo...no Blockchain... Y'know which other cryptocurrency has no blockchain? OneCoin.
Did you listen to ‘the missing crypto queen’ podcast? It was excellent. Probably top three for me with a couple of other gripping/ fascinating true crime ones.
asl
I did! It's still going on, too. The OneCoin Facebook page is an incredible read with the deluded and the delusional.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
asl wrote:I did! It's still going on, too. The OneCoin Facebook page is an incredible read with the deluded and the delusional.
Ooh I will look to see if there are any new episodes then.

I wonder how many of the Facebook group posters are just paid for accounts from a troll factory in Macedonia or somewhere.
asl
Nah, I mean the whole OneCoin scam is still going on. Can't believe people are still "investing."
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
asl wrote:Nah, I mean the whole OneCoin scam is still going on. Can't believe people are still "investing."
Ah yes.

Yup, it seems in a lot off the world the OneCoin MLM schemes still have a lot of traction especially in sub-Saharan Africa and parts of Asia. I get the impression they just move from one settlement to the next, so as soon as one town have all been robbed they just move on to fresh pickings.

To be fair to some victims, when people who have had a full course of education and instant access to factual information in the U.K. still believe random videos saying vaccines are a Bill Gates plot then it is not a huge surprise that someone living on a few quid a day who has very little education and no real access to the outside world or information in a remote town in Africa or Bangladesh is taken in when their church leader or community elder is preaching about OneCoin.
Shade
People who claim to know all the facts, no matter how deluded, and those who don't know all the facts but are willing to listen and accept that the deluded know best. How to stop the vicious cycle? It's basically how religion spread.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Shade wrote:People who claim to know all the facts, no matter how deluded, and those who don't know all the facts but are willing to listen and accept that the deluded know best. How to stop the vicious cycle? It's basically how religion spread.
Very true. In the case of OneCoin however, I would say the instigators are criminal rather than deluded. But that’s the beauty of MLM from the criminal point of view. One criminal just needs to get two deluded people to sign up and recruit people who recruit people.
Malabus
Coming up to three days and I've mined nearly 10 Pi just click everyday for a 24 hours pioneering mine automatically.
It's FREE and will half soon. Start now!

Use the link above for a welcome bonus.
Red Duke
Malabus wrote:Coming up to three days and I've mined nearly 10 Pi just click everyday for a 24 hours pioneering mine automatically.
It's FREE and will half soon. Start now!

Use the link above for a welcome bonus.
Hopefully, your Davy lamp is working fine and you can see what you're doing.
asl
Update on the tale of The Missing Cryptoqueen:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-59062959" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

New episodes of the podcast are planned for 2022. Well worth a listen.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Cheers asl.