All quiet on the Whaddon front !

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

everyman
To quiet for me from h.q.nothing to get excited about ahead of the new season,latest news about a new room for one of our sponsors(Spice lodge)f.f.s.???
confused.com
everyman wrote:To quiet for me from h.q.nothing to get excited about ahead of the new season,latest news about a new room for one of our sponsors(Spice lodge)f.f.s.???
Bit harsh everyman, there is usually a bit of buzz around William Hills and Badhams !
Robin
Hasn't Yates been on holiday? I'm assuming it's because of that and Paul G has probably gone to the World Cup.
CheltRobin
The players are flocking to WR this summer!
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Just the sound of birdsong. A farewell to (Scott Brown's) arms last week if course. Should we be looking to be saving private Ryan Burge from limbo land?
confused.com
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Just the sound of birdsong. A farewell to (Scott Brown's) arms last week if course. Should we be looking to be saving private Ryan Burge from limbo land?
RCS !!!!! what on earth have you done ????? Opened us up for a string of film title posts !!!!!!!
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
confused.com wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Just the sound of birdsong. A farewell to (Scott Brown's) arms last week if course. Should we be looking to be saving private Ryan Burge from limbo land?
RCS !!!!! what on earth have you done ????? Opened us up for a string of film title posts !!!!!!!
is it going to be going the apocalypse now?