The Pitch

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
In the videos JP puts on Youtube, all the new signings mention the pitch has always been good, and some say they have enjoyed playing on the good pitch previously and are looking forward to doing so.

I hope they aren't disappointed after rent dodgers have had their parkball games on it!
Neil
It's as much ours as it is yours and the council's pitch. It's your cloggers that ruin it for us.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Neil wrote:It's as much ours as it is yours and the council's pitch. It's your cloggers that ruin it for us.
I suppose Gloucester City Council will happily come and collect waste and recycling in Cheltenham then?
everyman
Neil wrote:It's as much ours as it is yours and the council's pitch. It's your cloggers that ruin it for us.
Does that mean that when i buy an airline ticket, i then own the plane ?
CheltRobin
The pitch starts off in great nick, then along come those pesky Tigers and claw the pitch to pieces. Naughty tiggers!
C.V

Just to answer your question Neil.

Neil

Administrator
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can anyone confirm why we have four Sunday fixtures already? Surely our ground isn't already booked for weddings etc?

We dictate when you can play,if it suits us to have your games called off we decide no one else its our pitch so lump it or pack your bags. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I-Love-CTFC
You're the ones signing our rejects. :roll:
C.V
It seems an age now since we have got anyone half decent from the Tiggers,think since Dale Watkins,Mark Freeman and Jason Eaton all they seem to have had is Sunday league park fodder.
Neil
Your success built on the back of our players. We must've been doing something right. All the players weve had from your shower have been s#!t.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Neil wrote:Your success built on the back of our players. We must've been doing something right. All the players weve had from your shower have been s#!t.
Correct - the bigger and better teams always snap up the best talent from lower and lesser clubs, who in turn have to feed off reject scraps from the higher clubs.

Just so happens we now snap up talent from the Conference these days as the North/South divisions and below don't provide sufficient talent.

That's how football works.
Neil
What do you know, you're only 12.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Neil wrote:What do you know, you're only 12.

Incorrect yet again. Or were you attempting to insult?