Yates watches youth team.

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

everyman
I am surprised that Mark Yates chose to watch our youth team rather than Swindon v Preston.Even if he had someone else at the game i.e. North or one of the many coaches we employ.I would prefer to make my own judgement than rely on an others,especially when my job could be at risk ?
51/84
Why everyman what do you do that a CTFC victory could cause you your job :lol:
everyman
everyman wrote:I am surprised that Mark Yates chose to watch our youth team rather than Swindon v Preston.Even if he had someone else at the game i.e. North or one of the many coaches we employ.I would prefer to make my own judgement than rely on an others,especially when my job could be at risk ?
Since found out that Steve Elliott was at Swindon ( very interesting ? )
mattyboi
Even if any youth players impressed him, he won't play them, would rather Loan in somebody else.
Darren Angels budgie
mattyboi wrote:Even if any youth players impressed him, he won't play them, would rather Loan in somebody else.
I certainly hope he's not considering playing any youth team players. But equally I would hope he is watching them regularly so he knows which are the best and who might develop into a first-team player like Joe Hanks (given a chance by the current manager, it might might surprise you to learn).

Manager watches youth team = let's have a pop at him because he should have been somewhere else.

Manager doesn't watch youth team = let's have a pop at him because he has no interest in the youth team.

What a bore this forum is.
horlickfanclub
I support Mr Yates in attending .No doubt he was also chatting to the board. We should let Swindon worry about us and it seems we had a scout there.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Can watch the DVD.
THECHOIRBOY
I see in the Trust interview he mentioned he saw them the week before so sent North and Elliott as an addition......... Just in the interests of balance!