Kidderminster away

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Blakey 9
Hi all any idea of how many tickets we will be allocated as I'm sure we will take a good number up to kiddy on Boxing Day as its not far and we're doing well in the league I have never been myself before but this is one I want to go to.. and with the coach tickets reduced for this fixture how many are people predicting will make the short journey to Kidderminster ? We usually take around 600 don't we and that's when we wasn't challenging in the League last time both teams met.
Robin
We usually take around 1000 but with no trains I can see around 800 making it. We took 1500 up there before so should be plenty of room.
Blakey 9
Robin wrote:We usually take around 1000 but with no trains I can see around 800 making it. We took 1500 up there before so should be plenty of room.
that's true but arnt they waiting to see how many people
Want coach tickets members and non members ? to see how many they need to take ? also I'm sure a lot of people will drive up there ? Be good to see over 1k up there making some noise.
TheRaven
Sure they said over the tannoy that the allocation was about 1500 and so tickets weren't being sold in advance
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Part of a Four Leg Double Header Gloucestershire vs Worcestershire.

When Cheltenham travel to Kidderminster Worcester travel to Cheltenham to play Gloucester. Then when we host Kidderminster in Cheltenham Gloucester travel to Kidderminster to play Worcester.

Shire pride comes to the fore in this one and I am rooting for Gloucester City as well as Cheltenham Town - be great to see the Shire do one over the Midlands.

However, I suspect Gloucester will lose both games, so the onus will on us to pick up a couple of 4-0 wins to try and secure the Gloucestershire win on aggregate.
Robin
Give me a derby against Kiddy any day of the week over Forest Green, it may not be in the same county but at least there is a genuine historic rivalry and a bit of needle.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Indeed. Always nice to beat a neighbouring county.
PaulGodfrey
Ticket allocation will be 1,500 terrace tickets in the South Stand and 600 seats in the Hire-It Stand (including 10+10 wheelchair and helper). It will be pay on the day but all the relevant info will be going onto the official website in advance of the game.
Robin
Thanks Paul, would be nice to see around a thousand CTFC fans there, sure to be a popular trip regardless.
Harriers9
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Part of a Four Leg Double Header Gloucestershire vs Worcestershire.

When Cheltenham travel to Kidderminster Worcester travel to Cheltenham to play Gloucester. Then when we host Kidderminster in Cheltenham Gloucester travel to Kidderminster to play Worcester.

Shire pride comes to the fore in this one and I am rooting for Gloucester City as well as Cheltenham Town - be great to see the Shire do one over the Midlands.
We also go to Forest Green on the 28th so it's a Gloucestershire month for us.
Malabus
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:I am rooting for Gloucester City
I knew you couldn't be trusted.
Judge_Dreddful
Malabus wrote:

Says the man with the Donald Trump avatar.....?
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Malabus wrote:
Traitor to your county. Your Fuhrer and fellow Jihadis would be ashamed.
Malabus
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Malabus wrote:
Says someone that abandoned their county to move to Byker.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Malabus wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Says someone that abandoned their county to move to Byker.
Just furthering the Imperialist cause of the Shire. Dick Whittington, Bilbo and Frodo Baggins, Edward Wilson, WG Grace - fictional and real life heroes who left the Shire to help educate and conquer less civilised or wild parts of the world.

As for the second half of you statement - I do not live or work in Byker (thank the Lord), and generally avoid the area at all costs.
Shade
Hebburn
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Shade wrote:Hebburn
Don't make my skin crawl - I go South of the Water even less than I go to Byker.
Artemis
Harriers9 wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Part of a Four Leg Double Header Gloucestershire vs Worcestershire.

We also go to Forest Green on the 28th so it's a Gloucestershire month for us.
Ouch, that's a tough run for Kiddie....Stourbridge, Eastleigh, CTFC, FGR and then CTFC again ..if you wouldn't mind saving your 'performances of the season' for the 19th and 28th, we'd be immensely grateful.

[EDIT] - followed by Eastleigh again on the 9th....wow
Blakey 9
Surely they will make more coaches available ? as there will be more of a demand as we are top of the league and there isn't any trains running Boxing Day ?
Robin
It tends to be mostly OAPS and young children on the official coaches Blakey as you cannot have a drink, I'm sure plenty of others will go by car or mini-bus instead.
Blakey 9
Robin wrote:It tends to be mostly OAPS and young children on the official coaches Blakey as you cannot have a drink, I'm sure plenty of others will go by car or mini-bus instead.

Yeah I guess your right there how many do you think we will take ? seeing as it's Boxing Day and we are top of the league can you see us taking over 1k there ?
Robin
As I've said above, I'd imagine realistically it will be around the 800 mark, of course would be nice to top 1000 though and it may be possible.
robinsrule
I think we'll take well over 1000 to Kiddy. I used to live right next to the ground... it's 50 mins from the centre of Chelt to Aggborough, 45 if there is no traffic.