Matchday Car Parking.

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Andrew GCAFC Fan
Hello, I hope you are enjoying life in League One. My Sister works for Mira Showers, she has got me two tickets for the CTFC Vs Morecambe match this Tuesday.
I have been to watch CTFC twice before in League Two, I used the Park and Ride Service from the Racecourse Ground. Is that still in operation? If not, where is the best place to park? Thank you.
Si Robin
No Park and Ride.

On a Saturday, Parklands is £6 but I'm not sure whether they do it on a Tuesday night.

To be honest, I have never had any problems parking locally on the street, and on Tuesday nights, most of the time I've got there on or after kickoff.
longmover
There were only 3500 there Saturday so I should imagine you will have no issues parking on the street for Tuesday night.
Shade
Yeah, I always park on either Cleeve View Road, Severn Road, Cromwell Road or Mendip Road. We have played Morecambe several times on a Tuesday night and if they bring 100 down I'd be surprised. I think they had 32 one year. The crowd will be less than the 3,500 on Saturday and there was plenty of space then so there should be no issues at all with parking on those streets.
itsallbollox
Hi. I park in parklands on Tuesday nights, if you don't mind paying £6, £3 if you got a blue disabled badge, it also depends which part of the ground you've got tickets for. For the Colin Farmer stand parklands is perfect,
Andrew GCAFC Fan
Great, thanks for that. Not sure where our tickets are for, have to collect them from Mira Shower Security. Might be sat next to Mike Duff!!!
Anyone been to Morecambe away? Would love to go to there ground for the pies. Pies are made at the ground, served with mushy peas and gravy. Sounds like a good weekend in Morecambe.
Shade
Seats could be anywhere then. I know people who have had tickets via Mira before and they have been in the Colin Farmer Stand. But, if you don't know where you're sitting, Cleeve View Road, Severn Road or paying for Parklands would probably be the best bets as they would offer the shortest walk to both the Main Stand side and Colin Farmer without too much hassle, but it's really not much longer of a walk to park anywhere else around the ground.
Andrew GCAFC Fan
Hello. Parked in Parklands after collecting tickets from Mira Showers. We have tickets behind the Away Dugout, on the terracing. Got in the ground quite early, met with quite heavy rain.
Had a look in the Club Store, some nice products. Like the Errea range, they've been your kit supplier for quite a while.
Tight game, second half now. Morecambe thought they had scored, they were wrong.
Shade
Shame you weren't in the Colin Farmer to be right behind Joseph's second!
everyman
Shade wrote:Seats could be anywhere then. I know people who have had tickets via Mira before and they have been in the Colin Farmer Stand. But, if you don't know where you're sitting, Cleeve View Road, Severn Road or paying for Parklands would probably be the best bets as they would offer the shortest walk to both the Main Stand side and Colin Farmer without too much hassle, but it's really not much longer of a walk to park anywhere else around the ground.
I wondered where all the skittlers parked,their game started after the football,surely they aren`t allowed to park in the ground ffs.?