season tickets

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Red Duke
Dave Beesley wrote: 22 Apr 2022, 11:58 Many apologies Shade

Could you check your Spam/Junk folder please?

And if it isn't there, please email tickets@ctfc.com where Tim will do his best to help you.
Mine landed in my spam box. I have added the sender to my safe list so future e-mails will land in my inbox.

I look forward to using it to buy away tickets next season as I have no real opportunity to get to home games.

On Twatter, there are lots of positive comments by people renewing their season tickets.
London Exile
I don’t think the price increase is too bad and the return of the three instalment options is good. To be fair I thought the increase would be a bit more but I’ve decided against renewing and will go down the route of picking and choosing games next season.
It’s not necessarily the fault of the club, market and competition dictates what we charge to be competitive but, for me, I feel lower football league is getting too expensive.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
London Exile wrote: 22 Apr 2022, 19:19 I don’t think the price increase is too bad and the return of the three instalment options is good. To be fair I thought the increase would be a bit more but I’ve decided against renewing and will go down the route of picking and choosing games next season.
It’s not necessarily the fault of the club, market and competition dictates what we charge to be competitive but, for me, I feel lower football league is getting too expensive.
I agree with the overall price of watching football being too high.

And as you say, within the context of the cost of football, I do not think our prices are too bad or the increase unreasonable. Especially given the cost saving vis-à-vis tickets for each game.

The other things is that as CTFC fans we are at least are paying to see the best ever team CTFC has ever had which is set to achieve the highest league position ever. We are privileged to be one of the very few sets of fans who can say that!
Shade

And if it isn't there, please email tickets@ctfc.com where Tim will do his best to help you.
Yeah, not there either. No worries, I need to contact anyway before renewing to check the guy next to me is moving as I can’t spend another season next to him making every match a miserable experience!
Thanks.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Shade wrote: 23 Apr 2022, 10:35

Yeah, not there either. No worries, I need to contact anyway before renewing to check the guy next to me is moving as I can’t spend another season next to him making every match a miserable experience!
Thanks.
LOL.
Ihearye

Thanks.
If it is of any help, I overlooked the email, because it came from 'Box Office' and I didn't twig it was ST renewals
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Ihearye wrote: 23 Apr 2022, 13:49

Thanks.
If it is of any help, I overlooked the email, because it came from 'Box Office' and I didn't twig it was ST renewals
Well pointed out. For those who email inbox shows a little profile pic of the sender, the Box Office one is an orange circle with a white K in it.
Shade
Ihearye wrote: 23 Apr 2022, 13:49

Thanks.
Very good shout, found that in my deleted. "Box Office" with the subject line "Activate your account" looks like a lot of the spam I get for "gig tickets" and stuff like that, and I must have automatically swiped it to the bin. Thanks.
Ihearye
Did exactly the same myself. Saw 'activate your account' and thought, yeah right