FA Cup - Fourth Qualifying.

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

leohoenig
Forest Green v Bishop's Stortford
Shortwood v Aldershot
Yate or Gloucester v Hampton & Richmond Borough
Bradford Park Avenue v Kidderminster.
Malabus
Not a bad draw for Yate.
mattyboi
Wouldnt be surprised if Yate have more fans than Glos for the replay, afew gas heads will make the trip!
Neil
Malabus wrote:Not a bad draw for Yate.
Idiot.
Malabus
Neil wrote:
Idiot.
Lucky you got that injury time equalizer at Yate whilst your three fans were wrestling like Big Daddy and Giant Haystacks.
Neil
Malabus wrote:
Neil wrote:
Idiot.
Lucky you got that injury time equalizer at Yate whilst your three fans were wrestling like Big Daddy and Giant Haystacks.
Idiot.
taxidave
As you are obviously not prepared to reply to my questions on the other thread I will ask again on this one.
Any news on your new ground yet Neil ?? :?:
Neil
We won 7-0 Dave.

:)
taxidave
Neil wrote:We won 7-0 Dave.

:)
Yes so I heard, against Yate wasn't it, so big deal.
Any way back to the serious discussion, any news on your new ground as the clock is ticking and unless you have some plans in place by next March you will not be allowed to continue in the Conference.
So come on Neil tell us all you know about your club's future plans.
Has Mr McGurk washed his hands of your club or is he just reducing the size of the impressive looking office block he had planned for his retirement. :lol:
C.V
Don't know why he just doesn't wash his hands of the ungrateful fans who seem to think its clever to sing vile songs about him and his help.If l were him l would throw my full investment behind Glos rugby as he seems to get more enjoyment and excitement with them rather than messing around with a glorified Sunday league pub outfit.
Neil
C.V wrote:Don't know why he just doesn't wash his hands of the ungrateful fans who seem to think its clever to sing vile songs about him and his help.If l were him l would throw my full investment behind Glos rugby as he seems to get more enjoyment and excitement with them rather than messing around with a glorified Sunday league pub outfit.
Idiot.
Laurence
Neil wrote:Idiot.
You really need to improve your vocabulary. Just repeating the word "idiot" makes you sound like...um, an idiot.