Club shop

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Andy
I'm getting earache from the other half at the moment because I don't know the Times the club shop is open and I can't find it on the website. Is it same Times as ticket office?

Can anyone link to the opening hours page please.

Thanks

Andy
Educated Bertie
Andy wrote:I'm getting earache from the other half at the moment because I don't know the Times the club shop is open and I can't find it on the website. Is it same Times as ticket office?

Can anyone link to the opening hours page please.

Thanks

Andy
This is a link one has found, albeit dated June 2013. Things might have changed this season, like on the field!

http://www.ctfc.com/club/FAQ/
Andy
Thanks Bertie.
bigdavejambo
I think its 10-2.45 Tuesday to Friday
taxidave
Definitely not open on a Monday.
Wycombe had a good idea, their merchandise was all on sale in the bar before the game.
You could see kids coming up to the display and then going back and dragging dad over to buy something for them....there was no hiding!!
Andy
Cheers all. I just couldnt find it on the website under the club shop area that was all - however should have thought about looking at the FAQs as it is a question I see / have frequently LOL. As Christmas is approaching, I think the wife wants to go have a look in case there's any smaller gifts to bump up the lads christmas pressies with.

Anyone know if they do any posters (I've told her its unlikely).
Uppy
Some stuff is on sale during the game in the I2P.
Fuller
bigdavejambo wrote:I think its 10-2.45 Tuesday to Friday
Oh yes very sensible opening hours - how many working people or school kids can get there between those hours ? Perhaps they are there for the benefit of big spending pensioners and the unemployed ?
Why not open 4 to 7 pm or some other hours when most people can actually get there ? (Open for discussion.)
vcinthestand
I think the 4-7 does not suit anyone and you would need 2 or even three people in the shop.
When the ticket office is open there are 2 people and others in the office so not a major problem

However with Christmas coming perhaps the club will do extended shop hours on a Thursday or Saturday
Will there be a pop up shop somewhere in town
Last years 9 or 10 year olds will have grown so need new tops etc

Perhaps some volunteers could help man the shop at WR and in town