Mark Yates after the 3-2 home defeat by Dagenham

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Jon Palmer
Two video interviews here: http://bit.ly/DagenhamHome" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Robin
I was hoping he would have the decency to resign after todays shambles but he's not that sort of person I'm afraid.
Shade
Did you want the kids to play today? If you did, what's your problem? The game meant nothing to most normal fans but to see how the kids got on. He's said he got the squad wrong this season and is going to majorly change it. Get over it and yourself. You were the only fool on here who was certain we were going to be top 3 this season so you obviously judged the players as badly as Yates did.
Robin
I don't need to get over myself, I love this club and am greatly concerned about how it's being managed. If the fact that I am willing to express my concern bothers you then I'm sorry.
joes dad
Robin wrote:I don't need to get over myself, I love this club and am greatly concerned about how it's being managed. If the fact that I am willing to express my concern bothers you then I'm sorry.
You're not expressing concerns,your trying to score points
thebow
No he isnt trying to score points. Our manager is arrogant, tactically naive and we have a board who is happy with that. Everyone is allowed an opinion
Robin
joes dad wrote:
Robin wrote:I don't need to get over myself, I love this club and am greatly concerned about how it's being managed. If the fact that I am willing to express my concern bothers you then I'm sorry.
You're not expressing concerns,your trying to score points
Rubbish, I've said since the Tamworth debacle he should go, today a lot of fans vented their frustration how is that scoring points?
Nesty
I was amazed at how many turned up to watch a non-event - or did people turn up due to the events of the last week?
Robin
Last game of the season Nesty, always a better than average turnout.
Jebolani
Robin wrote:I was hoping he would have the decency to resign after todays shambles but he's not that sort of person I'm afraid.
Hahahaha oh my Goodness Robin give it a rest man honestly, he's going to be our manager next season get over it
Uppy
Thanks for your work again this season, JP!