Wolves fan in peace.

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

DunblaneWolf
Just wondering what you thought of Eusebio Bancessi as his 28 day loan will be coming to an end soon.

Very highly thought of at Wolves. We signed him from Benfica's academy and he was incredible for our U21 team last year, scoring every other game. Kenny Jackett has said that although he's a young lad he's built quite big and wouldn't hesitate to involve him in the first team setup if needed.

I could easily see his loan being extended until January if both sides are happy with the arrangement as we've got good cover in wide areas at the moment. That might change in Jan-Feb however as Dicko and Sako will be in the Mali squad for the African Cup of Nations.

Have to say I'm surprised to see Cheltenham so low in the table this season. What's going wrong? Time for Yates to go?
CTFC03
Started well then benched for a couple of games then made a difference on Saturday, I would extend his loan till Jan.
Cinderford robin
I like him, I think he's suites championship football more than l2 brilliant on the ball can cause problems, but he's not the sort who will get stuck in
Shade
Seemed quite lethargic in his first home game - was quite slow to react and seemed to be running on water a few times - but still a decent enough performance. Came on at half time on Saturday and changed the game really, as we were appalling beforehand. He's very hard to knock off the ball and has some great skills. A bit too selfish at the wrong times though, but this is something that he will learn to improve in time.
Malabus
Greetings fellow Wolves supporter. I would be happy to see his loan extended, star man on Saturday.
Up the BABBIES!
vickeryc
Eusebio was rightly named MoM on Saturday despite only coming on for the second half! He was clearly in a different class to everyone else on the pitch. I disagree with the comment that he doesn't get stuck in. He won the ball quite a few times and frequently retained possession while running past several defenders like they weren't there. Every time he got the ball, you sensed something exciting was going to happen. We haven't seen much finishing from him yet, though there's every reason to believe that he could score plenty of goals with a little more experience under his belt. I'd love his loan to be extended for as long as possible!
horlickfanclub
At his best on the leftside in a 4 4 2 where we finally saw him on Saturday. Would love to see him playing in the fa cup Saturday but if he cannot his time here will have been a bit stop and start through no fault of his own.
Robin
I like him but has struggled at times with some aimless hoofing which is typical of league two. As for Yates the jury is out, he splits the fan base and has done for some time.
DunblaneWolf
Cheers for that! I'd be surprised if we didn't let him play on until Jan.
vickeryc
I hope you're right! It would be a win-win situation I think.
Malabus
Gone back to the SOCCER MASTERS.
vickeryc
Great, thanks for that!
Coops
It was a CTFC decision to send him back.