PLEASE HELP - Question about HALF-season tickets

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Red&WhiteArmy
Was seriously considering buying one of these for my elderly father as a Xmas gift as advertised here:

http://mobile.ctfc.com//news/article/lo ... 37353.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

However the club are asking for £156 for a concession for the Wyman's Road stand (where he likes to sit) for the 10 games beginning with the Newport game on the 28th. Surely this can't be right?!? If he paid the £15 per game for his concession ticket he'd only end up paying £150! Thus the half season ticket will end up costing him 6 quid extra!! What the hell???

Can someone from the club please advise!?!
paperboy
Reading that in it's entirety, everything relates to last season.
Someone had too much to drink at the Xmas party maybe?
Red&WhiteArmy
My error (I just searched for half-season tickets in google and that link appeared at the top!) - but if anyone can point me in the direction of prices for this season's xmas half-season tickets I'd be much obliged
Malabus
12 games (T&B) £156 concessions : £13.00 per game.

http://mobile.ctfc.com//news/article/ch ... 30625.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Malabus
Just to add there are 11 home games remaining this season.

Missed the Chester FC game that was played on the 05 December which would have been one of the 12.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
In my experience they pro rata the cost depending how many games are left when you buy it. So if you buy one with only ten games left it will be around £140.

This isn't shown on the website as it would mean listing 23 different prices.
Malabus
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:This isn't shown on the website as it would mean listing 23 different prices.
There is s Flexi Ticket option for 6 games works out the same price.
PaulGodfrey
As correctly stated above, tickets are adjusted pro-rata depending upon the number of games left so the cost changes after each home fixture. Best idea is to ring Debbie in the ticket office or pop in to see the staff on Saturday and they will sort it out. Or alternatively, email shop@ctfc.com and ask for the cost of a Thomson and Bancks Stand concession starting from the Torquay United game. I'm sure they've done some other Christmas ones recently so will have the up-to-date prices to hand.
Red&WhiteArmy
Many thanks everyone for their help, particularly PG. Popping in the ticket office tomorrow to buy him either the half-season ticket or flexi ticket. So tge old man's Xmas gift now sorted and another Robin's fan added to the promotion push! Suggest anyone struggling for gift ideas to follow suit for any floating family member ;)
COYR !!
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
I last bought a half season for my brother in Yates' second season. Fourth at Christmas. Won 4-0 on boxing day at home. Bought the ST after that game. My brother only missed one home game during the second half the season. He didn't see a win. We didn't renew his.
asl
That was "a blip", IIRC......